Thread: Logitech z-2300 2.1 vs. any similar priced 5.1 audio system

Logitech z-2300 2.1 vs. any similar priced 5.1 audio system

I am planning to buy new speaker for my computer system and have narrowed down to these speaker sets, one is Logitech z-2300 the best 2.1 according to the suggestion that I have got from my friends. But it will ok for me if any other mid segment 5.1 speaker set like the mid range Logitech x-540. So I need the details related to Logitech z-2300 2.1 vs. any similar priced 5.1 audio system. This information can be helpful for me to take a better decision.

Re: logitech z-2300 2.1 vs. any similar priced 5.1 audio system

Your decision of getting the z-2300 is spot on. I have got those speakers recently and man, trust me, they will drive you crazy, have heard to plenty of subs. But the 120 watts monster will crack your walls. For 5.1, you can go for the Artis S6600R retails for around 8500/- It also has a wireless remote for your convenience.

I will definitely suggest you do definitely go for Logitech z-2300 2.1 Because of its muscular features, and especially because of its power, the Logitech Z-2300 is placed directly in competition with MegaWorks 250D Creative Labs. The satellite system offers two 40-watt RMS each and a subwoofer 120 watts RMS frankly impressive. It also has a membrane of 8 inches, is the largest of the kits in this test. Each satellite has a tweeter for treble polished aluminum speaker built into the medium. The design is successful, the satellites are sober and the box just huge. The pod has a wire wheel to the master volume, bass level, a headphone jack and an on / off button.

Normally I consider the qualitative point at the time of buying speakers. From a qualitative standpoint, the Z-2300 is distinguished primarily by the frank nature of its punchy sound. The media are particularly aggressive, with a strong presence and clarity correct. Highs are also well made but with a slight metallic edge and a tendency to saturate a little when you push the volume. As expected, the subwoofer is not there for decoration. It produces very low round and punchy, which are a bit too present and tend to affect the overall balance. It should therefore be set not far from their minimum to obtain a more standard. Finally note that the Z-2300 is THX certified.

The Z2300 embody the pinnacle of the new 2.1 Logitech origin, taking the place of the previously popular Z2200 niche. The latter formula is repeated in all the remaining satellites equipped with a single broad band of about 5.5 cm, which is in the center topped by an aluminum warhead which Logitech is full of praise as claiming superior performance of both conventional ways. The practice will undertake to judge, but until the speaker is not very great, and may therefore be difficult to provide solid mediums. If any of your friends is having these speakers then I will suggest you to go and personally check the quality.

Logitech is known for its generous size subwoofers: the Z2300 is no exception, and are equipped with a large 20cm woofer, housed in an enclosure as heavy imposing. A good sign for what will be the descent into the grave of the box, but the very quality of the speaker will still be very crucial for listening. Listed amplification, the zeros waltzing in the Swiss manufacturer, its new 2.1 represents no less than 200W RMS meter, including 120 dedicated subwoofer. This is the most powerful web 2.1 that we tested, and such characteristics are directly opposite the 250D. Except that as frequencies are watt Logitech realistic, and our measurements also confirm the good capacity of its system to 35 Hz Satellites do not rise against them by only 18.5 kHz, which positions them well in the field.

Re: Logitech z-2300 2.1 vs. any similar priced 5.1 audio system

I am having these speakers and he ergonomics of the whole figure is hybrid between Z3 and Z5500, since only some of the cables are now captive, but they are typical. It is at the remote terminal to serve for receiving information from the sound card, then transmitting this information to the cabinet. The length does not come out on this really ordinary, but the knobs control bass as the volume is pleasant to handle, while all breathe a job well done. Treble are here not adjustable, but need to do so will not feel. No auxiliary inputs are present. So if the use of the kit is nice, nothing really comes out of the ordinary matter.