Thread: Gaming PC in 36k with 19 inch monitor

Gaming PC in 36k with 19 inch monitor

I am looking for a nice gaming pc with 19 inch monitor support. I want all stuff like a high end processor, a good graphic card, enough hard drive space and good number of rams to run the latest games. I had gone through some models already but they do not offers some additional hardware and prices also goes high on adding a customized part. What will you recommend for the same. Thanks.

Re: Gaming PC in 36k with 19 inch monitor

I am not sure that you will get a gaming pc in that range. It is possible to get a normal computer or a bit higher configuration for server work but not a gaming pc. There is only one model which fits your need. It is HP Pavilion Elite. This models is a gaming pc and comes a bit higher amount of what your budget is. But for performance you can manage that. If you go for customized system then that will be much helpful.

Yes Pavilion Elite M9180 can be a proper solution for you. The desktop system offers a desktop-oriented media which is both elegant and efficient. It is best suitable for power and performance in order to perform all tasks. This desktop machine has a certain elegance with its black casing and silver finish and good, but not the most essential points, the ones that make us choose it over another.

I am using HP Elite system. I bought this a time before but still today it gives out best performance in gaming. It comes with the operating system and software pre-installed, in it so you does not need to do anything. The setup is not complicated and there little time taken for the same. An Internet connection is recommended to complete the activation of your operating system. You can try out first by installing a few test programs, some games, etc.

There is a high end system called as Dell XPS limited 730x. It is very costly but best suitable for a gaming pc. The desktop system cone with exclusive components like high-end Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 3.2GHz, 3 GB DDR3 1066 MHz memory, a GeForce GTX 280, a DVD burner, a Sound Blaster XFi Xtreme two hard drives of 320 GB configured as RAID, while enjoying a liquid cooling system.

Regarding the Pavilion Elite, it is only happiness if confined to domestic use including multimedia. I had played games like Crysis, Lost Planet, Call of Duty 4 or equivalent in high resolution with great detail and it works well without issue. So one thing you can note down that this one can be best suitable for your budget. Try this desktop model first at your nearest store for getting detailed information.

In HP Pavilion Elite to view Blu-ray and HD DVD on our 42-inch Full HD the graphics card is sufficient. It possesses all the support for it like HDMI, DVI and HDTV. I had also found that there is a hybrid TV tuner which can be connected to the system so that you can enjoy movies on your TV. The graphic quality of this desktop system is really nice and you can here enjoy full multimedia features.