Thread: Vapochill XE II and OC

Vapochill XE II and OC

I'm in a different board times if you can put an Anfrafge the Vapochill good overclocking The Vapo creates waste heat 180 watts, so this would be my hardware I7 920 CPU and a motherboard is the Gigabyte X58 UD5 to insert and OCZ DDR3 1600 CL7 3x2 GB. The Vapo I could get for 150 and I get the Sockelkit 1366 for 40th But if I have the response from the other board as true would be the Vapo thrown out money. If you get enough information which you reach the 3.6 Ghz with a good cooling fans also can. What do the professionals do about it here?? Please help me.!!

Re: Vapochill XE II and OC

If a good CPU are also caught 4GHz with air cooling possible. Here in the forum is a user (Dimitri), who runs his i7 sys 24 / 7 with a mach 2, clock on which I can not tell you now. The problem with the i7 CPU's which is usually at 200MHz bclk ultimate in terrain is. How loud is the vapo, I can tell you not because I have a gt mach 2, but for 24 / 7 I would not ding stand as far too loud. Also comes then the high power-consuming to do so.

That has not written here is to me even more concerned with the sentence of another forum So, to the i7 permanently operate at 3.6 GHz to Vapochill is ok, but she makes a lot of crashing and very difficult to handle and is not recommended . That reads to me all about 3.6 Ghz continuous shaky and not at all and if you find they are tons of threads where people run the I7 920 to 3.6 led to the stable air. it sounded to me then that the Vapo does not like air-cooled.

Oh yes how would then bring me something better? If the probability is not very large, the rather makes the CPU cubbyhole? Stupid would be a Mach 2 GT to buy the one CPU to minus 40 degrees cuddly and brings the CPU over 4 Ghz or a Vapo XE II, perhaps minus 15 degrees, but also creates normality over 4 Ghz.

The air even go i7 with over 3.6 GHz, my ES 965 at 3.83 GHz is still stable and the retail go much better. With an ordinary compressor is cooled to -40 ° C, you should get a i7 very close to its maximum and can go more toward 5 GHz. Whether this justifies the cost, volume and power consumption, however, is another matter. Hope that you will get some hints form this post.

I have now in the Internet and especially in this forum made smart, how can I best overclocking my PC. Since I have currently an Arctic Cooler Alpine 7 for 15 € and my body has shown no fan but still some questions that I did not find worth. I am having the following configuration :
    • Board: Gigabyte P35-DS3
    • CPU: Core2Duo E6750
    • Video Card: Geforce 8800GT from Palit
    • Memory: 2x1000MB MDT Kit 800mhz

My goal would be to bring the Video Card and the CPU to overclock it without them in danger.

The NEW VapoChill Extreme Edition II has all the basic properties of the VapoChill Lightspeed Edition and also a distinctive desiger appealing package. The compressor is directly powered by 230 volt, and thus protects the already. NUE the USB control can chill directly with Windows based software controlled power supply are already heavily used by overclocking the computer by USB. The result: lower CPU core temperatures and maximum potential for overclocking!!

The NEW generation VapoChill is the most powerful system on the market. By Herabkühlen from Intel and AMD CPUs at 0 ° C it is very high clock rates up to 60% over the manufacturer's instructions to reach possible. The VapoChill Extreme Edition II is cooled up to -35 ° C / -31 ° F and keeps the temperature at a remarkable -20 ° C / -4 ° C at the cold head at 100% CPU utilization. The VapoChill XE systems support all popular Intel and AMD mainboards and gives the user the free choice of hardware.

A complete VapoChill Extreme Edition includes :
    • Designer Titanium housing with gray logo on the front
    • VapoChill cooling unit with up to 180 Watt cooling capacity
    • Software-based USB Chill Control / control
    • CPU Kit for Intel LGA 775 CPUs
    • Side window (top window is optional)
    • Additional Case Fans