Thread: Creative MegaWorks 510D 5.1 system volume control

Creative MegaWorks 510D 5.1 system volume control

I have got the new Creative MegaWorks 510D 5.1 system as my birthday gift and it been only two months and it has started showing the problem. There is nothing wrong the speakers but it seems like the volume is getting out of control on this system. So how do i solve this volume problem as even if i am playing my playlist, I am feeling like i am scanning for the radio station.

Re: Creative MegaWorks 510D 5.1 system volume control

Most of the creative sound systems have some problematic with their volume control device as it does not seems to be working after only few months. As you have got this system just before two months so i suggest you to use the warranty of this sound system as if there would any hardware problem then you may get the new sound system or at least that part would be getting replaced.

I know that for this kind of problem, It is better to use the warranty of my surround sound system but the problem is that i have got it as my birthday gift and hence i am not having any kind of bill for buying this system. I guess Creative would be asking for the bill if i want to use the warranty of this speakers. What other options you guys have to solve this problem.

If you know a little bit about an electronic parts then i suggest you to open the volume button of the creative system which you are trying to use with your computer system. Actually there would be some kind of loose connection on that volume button and because of which it wont be having the proper power supply and hence it gets out of control.

I have seen this volume controller problem on most of the creative speaker systems. I think the problem is with the creative that they are not using the material as per the quality standard of the Creative. So who can solve the problem of quality, I guess the ball is no more on our side unless and until you are any good electrician which might be knowing to replace the things with the better materials.