Thread: Wired World of Warcraft headset

Wired World of Warcraft headset

I have an issue on my headset as it is sounding muffled to the other user which whom i am talking and sometime it sounds like a sick transformer. I do not know that what is the problem with my headset but is there anybody who can solve this problem.

Re: Wired World of Warcraft headset

I suggest you to check the same headset on some other computer system by which you can confirm that the headset which you are trying to use are working properly or not. If there would be anything wrong with the headphones then you must go to the dealer to exchange it as you would be having its warranty.

There could be something wrong with the drivers which you have installed on your system as sound driver have seen as main reason for not getting the accurate sound on the windows systems. I recommend you to go to an official website of windows and find the driver for your headset and make sure that you are downloading the driver as per the version of your windows operating system.

There could be a problem with an usb port of your computer system. I suggest you to use some other usb port on your system which might not be creating such problems. USB ports normally shows these kind of problems as there would be some kind of loose internal connection with the usb port. You just need to try using all the usb ports on your machine and then check that where it works perfectly.

sound card could be the problematic here as if you want to get the sound on your windows system without any problem then it is mandatory that your system must be having proper sound card supporting for the high quality sounds.
    Games do have lots of different sounds while playing it so it is bit normal to have problem with the sound as most of the machines does not have high end sound card in built.

I think the crackling noise can come due to any problem on your system as most common reason for this problem could be the driver and at the most the problem could be with the headphone itself. So you must check the wiring on your headset as most probably the external wire would be okay but what about the wiring inside the speaker. There might be something loose as well.