Thread: Fatal1ty 101 clicking problem

Fatal1ty 101 clicking problem

I have fatal1ty USB Gaming Headset HS -1000 offers the sound of winners . Her X-Fi technology provides 3D positional surround sound , accurate, approved by ' Fatal1ty ' , the most famous player in the world . With EAX support, the HS - 1000 to provide a realistic sound for hundreds of compatible games .I try to help a friend but I can not do. It is the hotel with his laptop. He wants to connect to the wi fi available but he can not do it. He have faced also clicking problem. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Fatal1ty 101 clicking problem

You need to PCI Express chipset , designed for the latest PCs , the technology supports EAX 5.0 and OpenAL hardware acceleration , 3D positional audio for ultra- precise helmet . It is placed in a protective housing with a high quality logo backlight. The rack I / O X - Fi provides convenient access to headphone and microphone inputs with volume control buttons shrink . The backlit buttons provide instant access to Game Mode and X- Fi technologies for maximum gaming features.

I think you should therefore connect a device SPDIF to see this menu probably sober up . You, you told me to have the rack creative , which means that the pins corresponding to digital outlets on the map if X is connected to the rack and then sobered menu. It bin probably good that I have solved the mystery of the menu grayed. I have tried has more next time, and if I am not mistaken there is no direct coaxial optical cable (I know there are small Oiti that convert optical coaxial).

In fact for me is a SPDIF digital format that can be conveyed by example coaxial or optical . And ptetre error comes from me or creative , but does not prevent that image , under " bitwise "there is a difference for them , digital ( which is connected to my PS3 ) and coaxial ( SPDIF ) . And on this tab bitwise opposite of digital stereo when I 'm on my PS3, the signal is well recognized and marked stereo.

The first ( in my opinion the most reliable if you have little financial means and technical) to make you pay a USB drive , at worst buy in a supermarket (between 50 and 80$). The second if you like adventure because I have not tested, you make a CD copy of beetle and its entire contents on your key and try to kick over the installation.

I do not think it makes the warranty because they can jump on board the original rom and put all our settings without problem in less than 5 minutes . Otherwise I like this ROM but I 'm going to test the ROM FPS before I decide if I keep it permanently. The most advanced model is called "X - Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro . This model offers all of the X-Fi technologies with more memory onboard X - RAM 64MB The card supports EAX 5.0 HD and has an SNR of 109dB . This card will be priced at 149 euros TTC.