Thread: Intel GMA 3150 Driver

Intel GMA 3150 Driver

I am having an issue with the Toshiba NB305 series netbook which is having the issue with the display. Actually every time when i start the computer i am getting the a line on the top of the screen. I have searched regarding the same and come to know that it is a driver issue. As i am Running the Windows 7 so i have downloaded the driver and installed it on the system but it is still showing the line. A message box appears which shows that the driver failed to respond. I have come to know the driver which i am using is having the support for the Windows Vista. So i am looking for driver for Windows 7 but not getting the same. If any one knows about Intel GMA 3150 Driver for Windows 7 then please let me know about the same. Thank you.

Re: Intel GMA 3150 Driver

As per my knowledge the Intel GMA 3150 is having the compatibility with the Windows 7 and the driver for the same is available on the Intel site which can be downloaded for free. All you have to do is to visit the site and provide some detail about your operating system and that it. Just go to the Intel Download center and download the same.

The Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 driver for the Intel Atom Processor technology supports the following operating systems:
    It run on the following Windows 7.
    • Windows 7 Home Basic (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
    • Windows 7 Starter Edition
    • Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
    • Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit versions)

If you are unable to get the same then i will advise you to check out the Official site of the Toshiba. Every manufacturer of the device always keeps the driver download for the product which is used by the user. So go to the official site and enter the detail about your device and you will get the driver download from there.

I have searched regarding your query and come up with the link which is having the download for the driver which you are looking for. Just go to the below given link which will give you the Intel GMA 3150 Driver that will run with Windows 7. So go through the same and find the driver for your netbook.
    Intel GMA 3150 Driver

If the driver installation of your device is not working then let me tell you that there might be some issue with the computer of yours. Just check that your device is having all the connection proper. Some time the lines also comes because of the loose connection in the laptop. Also uninstall the Graphic Driver and install the latest driver for the same you might get i working for your issue

I have gone through all the detail given by you and downloaded the compatible version of the d4ive which you are talking about from the Intel site. I have install the same and the problem related to the lines are now resolved. Now I am not getting any line as well as the error message regarding the driver. Many thanks for the help that given by all of you.