Thread: Intel 965 Express on Windows 7

Intel 965 Express on Windows 7

I am having the problem with the laptop of mine i.e. Lenovo T61P on which i have installed the Windows 7 and not getting work with the VGA driver. Every time restart my computer that time i am getting Windows freeze. The problem started after the installation of the Windows. So is it because of the Windows 7 not showing compatibility with the Intel 965 Express. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Intel 965 Express on Windows 7

I think that there might be the issue with the graphic which might be not giving you the proper display. Just get into the Graphic properties and Display Settings. Now Click on the Power Setting button and the drag the slider of the power setting to minimum and then click on apply followed by the OK button. This will help you to resolve the issue of yours.

As you have asked about the compatibility of the Intel 965 Express on Windows 7 so let me tell you that the windows 7 is compatible with the Intel 965 Express. So there is no compatibility issue. It might be the hardware conflict of the system or having some loose connection. So check all the connection of the device and restart again.

It seems to have the Graphic Card issue which is not showing the compatible with the Widows 7. That is why you are getting the issue with the same . So i will advise you to install the Windows 7 compatible Graphic Driver. To download the same you have to check the Lenovo site and provide the detail of the device and download Windows 7 compatible driver.

If the installation of the driver is not working for you than i will advise you to check out the Intel Site and then provide the detail of the driver which you wanted to download and you will be able to download the windows 7 compatible driver for your device. Just click on the link which is having the download for the same.
    Intel 965 Express on Windows 7

I have gone through the driver upgradation of the Graphic Card which you have discussed about and let me tell you that the device of mine is now working properly without having any issue. It seems that the Graphic is the problem which is not working. So thanks for all the help that is given by you regarding my query.

I am also having the same issue with the Intel 965 Express on Windows 7. I have searched a lot regarding the issue of mine but did not got any solution of it. Finally i have got the solution on this post which is having solution for the same. I have downloaded the latest driver from the Lenovo and the issue got resolved.