Thread: Error 1804 while plugging USB WAN card device

Error 1804 while plugging USB WAN card device

I use a Lenovo laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that when I boot my system and unplug all the USB devices it functions smooth but when the devices is been plugged I get an error 1804 and this has caused an issue and it says no Wan card detected. Please help me out so that I can make the device to function well and without any issue. It would be better.

Re: Error 1804 while plugging USB WAN card device

It would be better that you keep the device unplugged while you are booting. This will then help you out and make the aspects to be performed and function as needed. It would be helpful for you and you can then make the necessary changes. So in order to look for better solution look for the necessary required change. It will be helpful and make things to process in your way.

There can be a possibility that device is not able to function as required it will then let you to get to a proper solution. So in order to make the aspects to be resolved it is necessary that yo check for the compatibility of the system. You need to look for the drivers that is been installed to the system. It will then be much appropriate and functionable. So process for the query as suggested. It will be helpful.

Try to make a clean install of the Windows application or operating system. As it is been done you may then be able to work as needed. It will be helpful for you and check for the aspects as needed. You need to make a fresh install of the Windows and then check for the required change. This will surely let you to get to a sorted conclusion.

Try to connect the device to the backpanel of the CPU. You may then be able to make the detection of the usb well and provide you to get access well without any problem. So in order to work and make the change it is necessary that the device should be able to cope well with the port you are connecting and the backpanel port is much faster. This will sort the issue.