Thread: Dell 720 Photo Printer not able to work

Dell 720 Photo Printer not able to work

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have connected Dell 720 Photo Printer to the system. The problem is that I am not able to make the device to function or work well with the thing. It would be better that you help me out so that I can make the aspects to be performed and function as needed. Please do help.

Re: Dell 720 Photo Printer not able to work

The application or the download that you have can process well that is by getting a good or fresh application. All you need to do is to get the better driver from the official site page of Dell. You can click on the provided link and look out for the driver. So do check out and make the aspects. It will be helpful and work as needed. This will surely let you out for the thing and make as needed. Do check out.

Dell do not provide support driver for the device to work under Windows 7. All you can do is to make the application or driver to process or program under compatible mode. You can do it by right click on the installer file and then check for compatibility. As it is been done you can then make it to install under compatible mode for Windows XP. Work for the thing as needed. It will be helpful.

There is another way through which you can make the things to work well for you. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the searchbox and then hit enter. As it is been done you can then choose Hide all Microsoft services from the selective startup tab and then disable the service. Restart the system and work as needed. It will be helpful and you may then be able to process as required.

It would be better that you contact the manufacture for the support. They will guide you and let yo to proper fix for the same. It would then help you out to make the device to process under Windows 7 very well. You can make the installation under compatible mode as well for sorting the issue you are facing. Look for the change after you implement the steps. So work out.