Thread: HP Laserjet 1022

HP Laserjet 1022

I have recently bought the HP Laserjet 1022 from my cousin. I am very new user to the printers. I have done the basic applications in computers but not having enough idea about the printers. So please tell me your opinion about this printer. Should I carry with this or you suggest me to look for other (yet decided to keep this for sometime ). So anyone hanging out there are using HP Laserjet 1022? If yes, tell me about this printer.

Re: HP Laserjet 1022

This is the printer that I use every day of my life working with her and she depends on me to go faster or slower. The truth is that it has a very good pace, is to provide print and the document is virtually out. Prints plain paper, envelopes, transparencies, cardstock, postcards and labels, and accepts either recycled paper. It is not very large 370 x 245 x 241 mm with what I have left the table rather loose and not very heavy, 5.5 kg has 26 scalable fonts (internal) that I never use. I recommend it, I have worked with several and this is the best answer. I give a lot of trouble in my work because all the mails I receive daily to be printed and will be the 300, all printed reports, labels for messaging, conditioned, policies, rates of multiple companies, orders, final. .. poor behaves great.

I will tell you of my monochrome laser printer: the HP LaserJet 1022 laser printer to an entire home or office. In my case, I speak as a student you need to print large quantities of paper per month. Previously had an inkjet printer, but I opted for saving laser toners posed in front of the cartridges, since these should be changed every so often and spent quickly. Also, I usually print it in black and white, so I save a lot in black cartridges. Now the choice depends on you.

Laser printers work by toners. In the case of 1022, the toner is the model 12A. Remember that before putting it in the printer, you have to wiggle a bit, like a maraca, so that the graphite is distributed throughout the tube. The question is, is it worth buying a laser consumables savings? I can say yes. I with the inkjet, a black cartridge I lasted for approximately 250-300 leaves. Currently, I have printed 1564 pages (according to the counter of the printer) and I have not changed the toner that came with me when I bought the printer. And not just by saving supplies, but more things to comment now.
    S.P.A.M=Stupid Posts And Message

I bought this unit to replace my old printer (an HP Laserjet 1300), and overall I'm satisfied with it, despite his fragile appearance, because of the plastic chassis. The work in my personal office, where I can be working times of the order of 1000 are printing weekly sheets. Print speed is indeed very good as well as quality. Usually the job at a resolution of 600x600 dpi, and do not need more resolution and Moire effect occurs when printing a 1.200x1.200 dpi.

Your inbox is relatively small, especially for the volume of work that I give. However, this size is reasonable and proportionate to the capacity of the paper collection tray. There is a small compartment at the top of the tray, ideal for loading paper in other formats (envelopes, for example) or to load paper to print on both sides (duplex printing is manual in this model). The only drawback of this device is the ability of thunder, which obliges me to have at least one replacement: more or less, 1,500 to 2,000 sheets. Highly recommended recycling cartridges, original cost of printing starts to be high for a laser. It is an expensive device, and performance is good. If you need a device for a small office, which does not pose problems monochrome, this is the best choice.

The HP LaserJet 1022 printer is purchased on my gigs, affordable, compact and nice price. It offers high quality at a value price. It has a good print speed and print many things I have not seem for the moment that has an optimal resolution, which said they had doubts when I bought one of the cheapest laser printers on the market. According to the booklet produces crisp, clear results at 1200 dpi with professional quality. That is what is stated. I've handled other laser printers and when detailed plans then notice the difference. The downside is the weight, is an outrage, luckily we have not UnSitio move to another, is to leave a site until it cannot be more with it. The speed, I have said before is pretty good and also has good capacity to stock or accumulation of leaves in the tray, so you can leave it printing and forget the matter, you can even work on the computer.

Exactly a year ago and a half that I have had this printer. My experience after all this time is that I could not choose another printer better (price-quality). This laser printer has a very quality services only by its 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, but also the Laserjet 1022 has the technologies such as HP REt and ProRes, which give a greater finesse and precision in all work. But surely, if I am still happy is its speed, printing up to 18 people expendable to them on a color printer, this model would be a good choice. It also highlights its 8 MB internal memory and USB 2.0 connection. As for the ink, it is served by toners. Although it may seem a high price (about 70 euros.Al with the rest of the market), it is not as compared to a normal cartridge, the saving is considerable taking into account the number of sheets can be printed.