Thread: How to install IBM Infoprint printer drivers?

How to install IBM Infoprint printer drivers?

I am installing the drivers from the original CD for the network printer I am having. But I do not know why I am getting errors. I have installed the drivers before without any problem. These are the following errors I am getting.
    The specified module is missing and the installation failed for adding language monitor on local computer.
    I am using Dell Vostro 200 and the operating system I am running is window XP sp2. I just want to know how to install IBM Infoprint printer drivers?

Re: How to install IBM Infoprint printer drivers?

I am also having the same problem and at the time of installation I getting the similar error. I am having Lenovo T61 thinkpad with the window XP operating system. My friend have suggested me to install it logging as the Administrator. I have also tried to the same but cannot resolve the problem. Is there any solution for this problem?

I am having a small problem. I am new in VB on Excel; I trying to print multiple times the same documents on different printers.
    I close my form immediately after printing with the command
    But then, once in two, the document is printed on a printer, and Excel closes.
    I guess it's because the program continues to run for the impressions, and these do not have time to finish that they cut the whistle with an Alt-F4!

I think the names that you are trying correspond to local printers and non-network printers.
    Given that Excel will be used by different people on the network, it would have been anywhere, and it prints on both printers.
    Try to print using the macro recorder. I have started printing on a printer, then the other, before stopping the recording. It will prints twice on the same printer. I started the macro, at random, and indeed, the printing is done on the same printer!

If you print normally (or when you save the macro), it will be improper well on one, then the other printers. But if you run the macro, it will print twice on the same printer (also in the code generated by the recorder both printers are identical!)
    However, I am a beginner, I managed without too many problems so far, but I am not sure that it will definitely help you.

When recording the macro, it takes me into consideration because the two printers. I pasted a "Call macro_imprimer" in my code and it works. By cons, it does not work in network. And if I point the network path, it does not work with me. This requires that I spot if the workbook is opened on my pc (or printers are local) or on a PC network; to launch the macro and it results in good print.