Thread: HP laserjet P1005 and Mac OS 10.6, Problem

HP laserjet P1005 and Mac OS 10.6, Problem

I am having HP LaserJet P1005 and now I am facing some problem. My printer HP LaserJet P1005, which gave me any satisfaction with Mac OS X 10.5.8 does not work at all with Snow Leopard. Consultation with various forums and KB are the same answers: no LaserJet 1005 on MAC OS X 10.6. Is there any drivers updated which can help me in fixing this issue.?

Re: HP laserjet P1005 and Mac OS 10.6, Problem

I found a trick on Internet and I am sure that will work in your case. Delete the printer drivers and reinstall an older version of driver. There Is a temporary solution That Works. It Is from HP support forum user manual. Use the v1.04 driver, INSTEAD of v1.07 (the latest one). It works. The following is the procedure :
    1. Delete the HP P1006 printer from Print & Fax panel in the System Preferences.
    2. Delete the / Library/Printers/hp/laserjet/HP1006
    3. Make sure the printer and connect it IS with the computer.

I have a big problem with network printers HP LaserJet P2015. It lost all their network configuration randomly. We put them in IPFIX. And as if by magic, one morning it will all ironed alone DHCP. It's quite annoying, especially since we have several like this and if it is spent every morning to tour the printers to see if everything is in place. In short, I wonder if anyone has had the shot or if you have an idea, thank you for coming to our rescue.

I also had this problem with this HP LaserJet P2015dn but I resolved then and my printer works without problem. I must declare a clarification. For those who have the case file hpc20155.xml missing during installation the error message appears stating that the file is missing hpc20155.xml on the CD where the interruption of the facility. Must say and recognize that information technology is constantly high every day and so that these tools, accessories and more. where accessories or consumables somewhat outdated say if I can use the so dull that you'll understand this problem is because the EWS is in the installation CD is older and therefore a lower version one that is out then the printer will do an upgrade with the new version of the EWS out via the Internet.

So to solve the problem here is some instruction for successful installation :
    1. Disable automatic update of your OS (operating system)
    2. Disable the firewall on your OS
    3. Follow these steps: Start >> Settings >> Control Panel >> System >> Hardware >> Windows Update >> check or enable the option: Never check for drivers on Windows Update >> OK >> Apply >> OK
    4. Install your HP LaserJet 2015dn so normal.

It should reactivate all the options that were disabled before installation. provided for proper operation of your other consumable if not, all your other device installation will fail.

I'm in the same case as you. A part may be that for my part that's 150 printers in 2015 on which I have problem!! and at the same customer. HP has wanted to repair than those who fail to As and didst never give any solution to settle the problems it myself. Between the loss of IP and the bug machines (various LED light) that requires replacing the motherboard. I tried x times to seek solutions to HP, but with only the number of hotline, I always fall on a poor use that I can not even "scolded" there is nothing. I will try the above solutions (one more time).

Knowing that if your printer loses the IP and DHCP is found, you will soon have a crash at the 2015 final. Sometimes see very often crashes with some seeing light, seeing that this is the paper that remains fixed, the first 3 lights that remain lit all the lights turn on, etc. To all who have problems with ip address and crash the printer, a single solution: replace the Pu ... card. I have already replaced 20 of 150, and this is only a year it is installed! Good luck to all.

HP Has selected a combination of LaserJet, Business Inkjet, and Deskjet printers for Citrix to Test That serves as a representative test sample for all printers in the HP printer family. Because the driver code basis of contention printers are common to all printers in the HP printer family, the Citrix testing of contention select printers translates to all Other HP printers. All HP printers and their associated printer drivers listed in this document are supported by HP in Citrix environments. HP supports only the driver is the No Citrix Server and Other Components from the CD or printing system. The HP Universal Print Driver can be installed in static or traditional mode on the Server and Perform as a universal print driver for all auto created printers or redirected printers. Installation of the HP Universal Print Driver Is Not in dynamic mode Supported in a multi-user environment. Dynamic Mode allows a user to search for and use printers on the network from the HP Universal Print Driver tail. The Windows operating system has limits print tail-to-one port at a time. Will multiple users compete for the single port bound to the HP Universal Print Driver tail if installed in dynamic mode? As a result, dynamic method of installing the HP Universal Print Driver is not supported in Citrix and Terminal Server environments.