Thread: Require user manual for XEROX 7241A

Require user manual for XEROX 7241A

I am using this XEROX 7241A for more than a year, I was completely satisfied with the performance of this XEROX 7241A. But now this XEROX 7241A is giving me some kind of error, I mean I am not able to operate it in a smooth way. May be I have done something with its setting, hence I require user manual for XEROX 7241A. If you can provide me any link for that then I will be really thankful.

Re: Require user manual for XEROX 7241A

You can find the user manual for the XEROX 7241A on its official site. You just need to search for the user manual on the official site of XEROX. If you think that you have done something wrong with the setting then it will be better to set the machine to its factory defaults. This will configure the machine setting to normal.

I have a problem with a Xerox Phaser 8500, it displays an error code 37,006,42:1200 after a visit to the Xerox site maintenance, this error code says "restore to boot up normally” in accordance with the error code, I will do anything to remedy this failure, but there is nothing that I can do.

I bought this machine in two years back and the warranty expired a few days ago, it has only printed 300 sheets, so it is still in good condition, I have not faced any problem before it was working fine. I have also called the XEROX technician but they are charging a lot for fixing this machine. Anyone can give me information about it.

Have there been any changes before this message appeared on your Xerox Phaser 8500?

Try to unplug is completely and the reconnect it after one hour.
    This is the biggest downside of Phaser 8xxx occur and for the XEROX has advised that turn OFF the machine completely and then restart the machine if you are keeping your machine in standby mode.

I have just recharged toner cartridges for my printer Xerox phaser 6110 at Cartridge World. Once they have it back in place, the printer has continued to flash red. I have shaken it as the troubleshooting guide advises but have result to none. An error message sometimes appears that the printer is not working and I do not know what to do, I hesitate to remove the piece of black tape cartridge with the label world.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Like all Xerox products, your printer has a basic warranty of 1 year onsite repair (the technician will do it without any charge).
    For taking benefit, simply call the national number of customer service at Xerox 0825 012 013.
    Find your Xerox supplies and equipment on the official site of Xerox.

I like you just had this problem and cannot find a solution. I checked the input, paper trays; look in the manual and the troubleshooting section found on the internet but no success with the solution. Did you find any answer or meanwhile if someone can find the solution then please inform me. Unfortunately for my machine is not under warranty.