Thread: E-machine T6212 not able to start or boot

E-machine T6212 not able to start or boot

I have E-machine T6212 desktop. The problem that I face with the system is that it is not able to provide signals to the monitor. When I boot the system I get a blank screen and is not able to boot even. This has caused a big issue for me as I am not able to work well or process my function. What should I do? Please do help me out. I use Windows Xp.

Re: E-machine T6212 not able to start or boot

It could be that the system is not able to get connected well that is the monitor cord you have plugged is not proper and hence you need to check out for the essentials that is it should be able to wok well. Check out for the connectivity of the VGA cable and then start the system. You may then be able to get the screen to display the contents you need. This should help you out for sorting the thing.

When you start the system and you get a beep sound this means that the system is ok and has no issues. Now you should need to pull out the pci chips and make the thing to work as needed. Test the chips and look out for the integrity. Now reinstall the devices and then connect it properly. As it is been done you need to check for the system by rebooting it. You may get a different conclusion and hopefully it will be sorted.

Check out for the BIOS settings. It could be that the BIOS is not able to work well for you and this is the reason that it is not able to perform the task. So I guess you need to flash the BIOS and then install the updated firmware. This may then help he system to work as required and make the essential aspects to be performed. So do check out and work as needed. This will help.

Check for the power cord that is been plugged. It could be that the cord is not proper or not functioning. So in order to make the issues to be sorted well you need to check for the ailments and then process as required that is by changing the power cord and then using a new or good one. I hope this will work.