Thread: Emachine Won't turn on

Emachine Won't turn on

I have a big problem with my Emachine since i cannot turn on my Emachine also i tried a number of things on it abut this really has not helped me at all. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this problem this has really worried me a lot. I will be very much thankful to you. What kind of error is this has anybody experienced the same.

Re: Emachine Won't turn on

In the case of a bug of its kind and according to your explanation it is best to do a reset CMOS Thanks to a jumper or connecting two small solder near the battery litium the motherboard, if you have the documentation for your motherboard should be written above at worst, unplug the power supply of 220V, remove the battery from the motherboard litium and positive and negative of the base of the stack to reset the CMOS , then replace the battery, reconnect the PSU and PC.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As said above you should flash the BIOS. plain must be found on its motherboard CMOS battery and remove it. Remember to be gentle even when it is preferable. After waiting a minute or two must be set. It was already a market in my case, that will not cost anything, and it is safe. By cons, if it has no effect for good luck buying a new PC.

verifying that your box of equipment works if so check the connecting cable / water and if you see that tt is the correct bin must you checking the CPU if it is in good condition tjs if the temperature were not an JCUSH in a given time the barrette as memory, and forgetting to check your graphics card if it is mounted on the AGP.

I have a concern yesterday. My pc will not turn over, i.e. when I set off from the power outlet behind the PC on / off. All the LEDs light up, until the everything is fine, "but" and yes there a "but" when I switch it to run fan of the pros turn slightly slowed down and finally stop, but the LEDs are always lit. Then when lighting my two flash drives and I can not open them. if someone could tell me or just the problem, that would be very nice.

After a sudden crash, the PC has reeboot own and it has definitely stuck. I supported the reset button and then tried to relight . Unity Central running (power is), the LED light in front clignoctent 2-3 seconds then. No opportunity to "intervene with the BIOS ... or run a CD image of the system. I renewed my CPU 3 months ago. It is a virus must map changer.

It appears as there is some kind of hardware failure and hence i think it would be beneficial to take certain help from a hardware expert. I think that there is some kind of problem with your motherboard. Since your desktop seems to be in the warranty period. call the customer care and ask them to get repaired. you will get your system repaired without any cost.

laptop wont turn on

Hello

I had this problem with C:\WINDOWS\jargon.vbs every time I open my laptop it pops up and I've tried to delete it by going to Go to Start –> Run –> regedit

–> Open the following key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOF

TWAREMicrosoftWindows

NTCurrentVersionWinlogon

and the i deleted C:windowssystem32userinit.exe

now my laptop doesn't open it logs me off every time I open it

please help.

thanks,

This is due to registry issue on your system. There are several fixes for this. First I will recommend you to look for jargon.vbs repair tool which you can download from anywere. Get the tool and then click on repair. It will fix the error and then reboot your system. If still the error comes then you have two options here. First to run system restore or else re-install Windows.