Thread: Rear Surround Speakers not working from my Onkyo

Rear Surround Speakers not working from my Onkyo

I am having an Amplifier home cinema Onkyo TX-SR605. My younger brother had made some changes in the settings and now I am not able to hear the rear surround speakers. Before that it was working properly without any problem. Since, I am new to this, I am not having any idea about resetting it. I have tried my best but was not successful in solving the issue. Also if anyone is having this home cinema please tell me your views about it. Hoping that someone will try to solve my problem.

Re: Rear Surround Speakers not working from my Onkyo

I think that an audio output was changed on your Onkyo TX-SR605, so that it doesn't output the speakers properly (5.1 or 7.1). I would like to suggest you to enter the setup menu on the player and modify DTS to output DTS instead of what be labled as stereo or L/R and Dolby Digital to output Dolby Digital as a replacement for of whatever else it is set to.

Featuring HDMI version 1.3 and an audio processing technology and advanced video, he is able to decode the HD audio tracks encoded in DTS HD and Dolby TrueHD on these new supports high-definition HD-DVD and Blu-ray . Better yet, it converts all analog video signals received to the HDMI or component video format. Connect all your video sources to the TX-SR605, it converts them and transmits them to your TV or HD projector using a single cable (HDMI or component video).

Of course, this receiver integrates the latest generation of Onkyo famous system calibration and room correction Audissey 2EQ automatic, decodes DTS and Dolby Digital in their versions 5.1 and 6.1, the owner WRAT amplifier technology, a 32-bit DSP and numerous convenience features. Note, for example, the ability to listen to two sources in two zones (Zone 2) and the possibility of bi-amplify the main speakers via the output surround back if they are not used. With the AV receiver Onkyo TX-SR605, you do not get just a HD picture, but you also have access to the latest HD sound formats available for an exceptional home theater experience.

You have selected a good home cinema. The TX-SR605 is the first amplifier HDMI version 1.3 to move to the drafting and, surprisingly, a range of affordable level while major new features are usually reserved for higher references. (...) We found no great surprised with the TX-SR605 Listening impressions recorded with the TX-SR505, namely a fiery sound convincing. The sounds are OK projected impact to believe in full shooting while providing gentle dialogue, without unsightly rise in the treble. (...) for a reasonable price, this is the first market opportunity to switch to HDMI compatibility unreserved video or audio.

The device offers a very good sound reproduction level. The quality of amplification WRAT developed by Onkyo is convincing. Perhaps the definition in the top end could be closer (but here we are fussy), but overall this amplifier delivers a sound message is balanced with a proper respect for the dynamics and a fairly wide soundstage, adorned with a beautiful midrange and serious rather firm, which does not lack energy. Regarding the results of multichannel audio mode, although it is still difficult to find Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD with a Dolby TrueHD audio track or DTS-HD. However, we could appreciate the full potential of the TX-SR605 with a test disc containing a Panasonic 7.

In multi-channel reproduction, we appreciate the ease of which demonstrate the power stages. The soundtracks are rendered with punch and dynamic, it" slap "around without much distortion. This proves integrated impetuous, without the message Sound suffers from a lack of clarity. multichannel decoding are performed carefully, the action scenes and moods are perceived with accuracy, scale and intelligibility. Finally, restitution, hi-fi (mode "Pure Audio" enabled ), you appreciate the depth and maintenance of the grave, the beautiful presence of the medium and the relative mildness of the fever. Do you expect certainly not an amp in the musical soul, but we find that the TX-SR605 does doing not so bad in this area, be it classical, jazz or pop. ... A nice versatility

The TX-SR605 is Onkyo's really talented. This is the first receiver audio / video using the HDMI 1.3 standard and provides decoding of new audio formats such as DTS-HD and Dolby True HD. But it is also a powerful home cinema amplifier that has real audio / video 7.1 compatible with 1080p and Deep Color video signals (xvYCC). Audyssey 2EQ system incorporated immediately realizes and easy automatic calibration in any area but more surprising is the extremely competitive price. The Onkyo TX-SR605 is a purchase for the future as well for true enthusiasts for enthusiasts who care about their expenditure. "Amplifier home cinema Onkyo TX-SR605 has been awarded the label EISA Best Product 2007-2008. Hope that you solve your problem and will enjoy it.

The following care must be taken :
    • If the AV receiver is exposed to strong lighting or sunlight, it may not capture the signal from the remote. Keep account when choosing the location.
    • Using another remote controller of the same type in the same room or the presence of a device that emits infrared rays near the receiver VA may cause interference.
    • Never place objects (books, etc..) On the Remote as it might accidentally press a key and drain the batteries.
    • If you set the AV receiver in a cabinet equipped a smoked glass door, the device may not capture the signal from the remote. Keep account when choosing the location.
    • If an obstacle lies between the AV receiver and remote, the device will not pick up the signals remote.

Apply and remove the speaker grilles, the front and center speakers feature a grid that be detached. To remove, proceed as follows :
    1. Hold the bottom edge of the grid with both hands and pull the bottom towards you without straining.
    2. Then pull the top of the grille toward you off the grid for the main unit.
    3. To replace the gate, push the projections in the openings provided for this purpose on the premises.

With its sophisticated features, the AV receiver produces a superb surround sound faithfully recreating all movements in the sound image and transforming your living room into a cinema or concert. You can enjoy DVD systems operator DTS and Dolby Digital. With an analog TV or digital, you get Dolby Pro Logic IIx or modes of Onkyo surround sound processors. They reproduce the overall sound. In a home theater setup, they are the keystone of the sound image. Install them face the listening position, more or less at ear height and at equal distance from the TV. Turn them slightly inward so that they form a triangle with the audience is the summit.