Thread: Service manual for Xerox Document Center

Service manual for Xerox Document Center

I want some help regarding the Xerox Document Center from your side. I have tried to search the manual from an Internet but didn't get any in which the explanation was proper and in detail. Since, I am not expert in Xerox machines, you can consider me as newbie. So, please provide some manual in which the description should be proper.!! Please help me by giving some manual or other information about the Xerox Document Center as early as possible.

Re: Service manual for Xerox Document Center

I have found very useful manual for Xerox Document Center. It explains in details about the Xerox Document Center with the proper and respective figures along with it. So I am sure that this is the manual you were searching for.!! You can also solve many issues that are related with the troubleshooting. The attachment below is the manual of Xerox Document Center.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I would like to tell that before installing this equipment, users should make certain that it is permissible to be connected to the amenities of the local telecommunications company. The equipment must also be installed using an satisfactory method of connection. In some cases, the company’s inside wiring connected with a single line individual service may be comprehensive by means of a certified connector assembly (telephone extension cord).

Since radiation emitted within the printer is entirely confined within the protective housings and outside covers, the laser beam cannot escape from the machine during any phase of user operation. Prior to entering Low Power or Power Save (Auto Off/Sleep), the Digital Copier/Printer/Fax is in Stand-by Mode whenever it is not copying/printing a job. The touch screen is perceptible and geared up to be programmed.

As delivered, the machine automatically switches into Low Power Mode, 15 minutes after the last copy/print out. In this mode, the touch screen is blank and the Power Save light is on. To activate the machine, either touch the touch screen, any key on the control panel or lift the platen glass cover. Automatic activation occurs should a fax or print job be received by the machine. The machine responds within one second and all the features are available within 30 seconds. The factory default setting of 15 minutes is customer changeable within the range of 5 to 240 minutes depending on the work pattern.