Thread: Service manual for Xerox 510 Machine

Service manual for Xerox 510 Machine

I am facing many problems while doing the troubleshooting of the Xerox 510 Machine. So I thought that the manual will be better to check. So I tried to surf on Internet to check the manual but didn't find any for the Xerox 510 Machine. So suddenly it strike that you guys can also help me on this by providing manual or other helpful information. So please help me by posting some useful information as early as possible for Xerox 510 Machine.

Re: Service manual for Xerox 510 Machine

The good news for you is that I am providing the manual for Xerox 510 Machine. I am sure that your all doubts will get cleared. The manual contains the step by step installation process along with the brief description of each and every part of it. So I am sure that it will help you a lot. The attachment along with this post is having the manual, so you will have to extract that first and then you can copy the manual.
    Attached Files Attached Files

This system has been designed and tested to comply with standards strict security. These include the review and approval by security agency, and compliance with standards established environmental. Follow all warnings and instructions or supplied with the product. I am providing some of that :
    • Unplug the unit from the wall outlet before cleaning outside. Always use materials specifically designed for the printer. The use of other materials can reduce performance of the machine and create a dangerous situation.
    • Do not use aerosol cleaners. Follow instructions to find methods of proper cleaning.
    • Never use supplies or cleaning products, a purpose other than for which they are intended. Keep all and consumable material out of reach of children.
    • Do not use the units near water, damp or outside.
    • The components of this product are equipped with type plug to mass, three pins (taking over a prong in land). This plug fits only a grounded outlet. This
    • is a measure of security. To avoid shock electrical contact an electrician to replace the receptacle if seems impossible to insert the plug into the electrical outlet.
    • Never use an adapter to connect the mass system to a power source that does not have terminal connection to ground.
    • This system must operate from the type of source of power indicated on the marking label. If you not sure what type of power available, consult the company local utility.
    • The power cord is the disconnect device for this equipment. Check whether the facility is located near a power outlet female and is easily accessible.
    • Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not place units where a person could trip over the cord.

Since this is the first time you are utilizing the Xerox machine, you should follow some SAFETY NOTES :
    • Never insert objects of any kind into the slots units, they may touch dangerous voltage points or hazardous Short-circuiting the parties, which could result in a
    • fire or electric shock.
    • Never spill liquid of any kind on the units.
    • Never remove a panel or door which requires a tool to be removed. No area behind these signs does not require maintenance by the user.
    • Never attempt maintenance function which is not specified in this guide the operator.
    • Never defeat the interlock switches. Machinery are designed to prevent access by the operator to areas dangerous. The panels, shields and switches interlocks are provided to ensure that the system does not work with one of them in the open position.
    • Disconnect the reprogramming system from the wall outlet and repair, contact a professional in the presence of following conditions :
      • When the power cord is damaged or frayed.
      • If liquid has been spilled into the product.
      • If the units were exposed to water or rain.
      • If the units producing unusual noises or odors.
      • If units or cabinets were damaged.

You just purchased a new printer XEROX Wide Format 510 dp. Xerox will provide any technical support and possible assistance to enable you to increase your printing productivity. Xerox Wide Format Printer 510 is available as dp standalone printer with a controller or as AccXES multifunction device with a scanning system Synergix and embedded controller AccXES. Receiver Synergix and folder functions are all optional accessories for one or the other configuration. The printer, according to the installed option, gives a yield of 5, 7 or 10 D size prints (A1) per minute and a speed treatment of 4.5 inches (114 mm) per second. Depending on the options selected, it is equipped with one, two or three drawers rolls of media can contain large stands of 11 to 36 inches and up to 500 feet long (152 m). Drawer medium sealed option is available instead of drawers standard support for environments whose conditions humidity are extreme. For jobs requiring non-standard formats, the printer has a shelf sheet feed cut to bypass the media drawers. It also has a drip tray standard can accommodate up to 100 prints of any size.

The manual in here is not a service manual but rather operators manual. Does anyone have a copy of the service manual? Xerox does not have it online. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by babirdu View Post
    The manual in here is not a service manual but rather operators manual. Does anyone have a copy of the service manual? Xerox does not have it online. Thanks.
    Even I am trying to find the service manual for this Xerox 510 Machine but cannot find anything. I think that the best place to look for it would be at stores where it is kept for selling.