Thread: Service manual for Xerox DC12 machine

Service manual for Xerox DC12 machine

I have recently purchased the Xerox DC12 machine and now I am having many issues regarding the setup and the configuration. I have tried to search the manuals on web but didn't find any. I am expecting some help from you guys in providing the manuals or other help that is related with the Xerox DC12 machine. Please post me the helpful information as soon as possible.

Re: Service manual for Xerox DC12 machine

I am providing you the guide that can be useful for doing the setup and configuration of different parts and peripherals of your Xerox DC12 machine. Only the thing that you will have to keep in mind is to follow the instructions properly as mentioned in the manual. I am sure that you will get all necessary help from this manual.
    Attached Files Attached Files

While handling the Xerox machine there are many things that you should take care about. Any process, adjustment or Use of controls other than those listed in this guide may result hazardous exposure to laser radiation. This equipment complies with safety standards international regulations and is certified as Class 1 laser product. It does not emit harmful radiation, the beam is totally enclosed during all phases of operation and maintenance carried by the operator.

The Xerox DocuColor 12 is compliance with the various agencies Government and safety standards national. All system ports meet conditions of safety circuits very low voltage (SELV) for connection to client devices and networks. All customer or third party accessory installed on the Copier / printer must meet the conditions listed above. All modules requiring an external connection must be installed by the installation procedure Printer DocuColor 12.

The screens allow system administration the system administrator to check the meters, supplies status, and the number of copies made. They also allow administrator to access Tools Mode. This allows the administrator to define the default values of various parameters Printing and printer functions. Is the system administrator incompetent general maintenance tasks, from control and replacement consumables. The description of functions and parameters normally precedes procedures it may be necessary to combine achieve a particular result. The system administrator is responsible for verifying Regularly different counters (Number of impressions made, state of consumables such as toner or oil oven). The system administrator is not the only to perform these checks: these counters are accessible to all users.
    Last edited by Willard21; 12-06-2010 at 01:22 AM.

To access the Administration mode, press Administration button located above the numpad. The function can check the counters number of impressions made in black and white full color, color, 11 x 17, A3 and the total number of black & white and color. As indicated above, these Checks may be made by any user. Switch Administration, if not already done: press the Administration located over the keypad. The Access screen appears. Mode Tools allows the system administrator define the default values of some number of parameters. The Tools screen appears when you access the Tools Mode. It provides access to following functions and modifies them :
    • Management of stores
    • Machine Configuration
    • Beeps
    • Time Machine
    • Changing the access code tools