Thread: Require manual for Xerox 5828 copy machine

Require manual for Xerox 5828 copy machine

I am owning a shop and I thought that the Xerox will add some more benefit. So recently I purchased the Xerox 5828 copier machine. Now I am very new to the settings of this product. I am having better hardware knowledge of the computer peripherals but not Xerox machine. I am having troubles while doing some settings or adjusting something. So I am requesting you to provide some manual that can help me in solving my issues.!! Sooner responses would be grateful.

Re: Require manual for Xerox 5828 copy machine

I am providing the manual for the Xerox 5828 copier machine. I am sure that you will get enough help from this.!! I would like to recommend you to follow the instructions properly, since you are using (setting) the Xerox for the first time. Once you came to know about the logic, then you can do R and D but not at the starting. Check the manual given below which contains everything about the Xerox 5828.
    Attached Files Attached Files

One of Xerox's foremost goals is customer satisfaction. One way to accomplish this goal is to scrutinize customer needs and identify what can be done to satisfy these needs. The following list is a set of guidelines that will be used to analyze the customer's needs and identify what can be done to fulfill the customer's needs :
    1. Inquire the customers what function(s) of the Xerox 5830 are causing troubles for them.
    2. For each topic raised by the customers, make available a quick overview of how to perform each task.
    3. If applicable, show the customers which wall chart corresponds with the task in question.
    4. If applicable, show the customers which part of the quick reference card corresponds with the
    5. task in question.
    6. If the customers have more questions about each task, answer the questions.

The Xerox 5828 copier desk can kill a lot of work. The 5828 includes features and practical improvements that allow you to control the quality of the image. And it is covered by the Total Satisfaction Guarantee. Add all the options and you will see why the 5828 speeds up your work. Is this not what you expect in your copier? I think that you have selected the better copier machine.

I am listing some highlights about the product - Xerox 5828 :
    • Save on maintenance. All you have to do is to add paper and toner: the full service plan includes the maintenance and replacement cartridges.
    • Designed to minimize emissions of ozone and heat, waste, packaging, energy consumption, while facilitating the reuse and recycling.
    • Meets the exacting standards of Energy Star established by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
    • Making copies is a breeze. Because the control panel easy to use and interactive display on two lines even guide you to control functions of the most advanced image.
    • A fantastic ability that allows you to load a train full time in each main store, remove the round trip between the cabinet and copier supplies and allows you to save time.

Since, I was knowing more about the Xerox 5828 copy machine, I thought that it might be useful for you. The other things about the product that you want to know are :
    • Includes an improved optical system ... silent, a design that saves energy ... and other features and enhancements that were originally designed for larger copiers.
    • The 800 Auditron integrated accounts allow you to track prints and controlling production costs.
    • It includes a variety of automated functions of image control that help you deal with hard copies such as photographs, objects solid, blue lines and colors.
    • A huge paper capacity, and store large capacity 2600 sheets (optional) to increase even more.