Thread: Page too complex issue with HP color laserjet 2840

Page too complex issue with HP color laserjet 2840

I recently purchased a multifunction: HP color laserjet 2840. I utilize it to print a number of graphics in CAD software: solidworks, even in printing the pdf files, from time to time it was ok; sometimes it demonstrates me "Page too complex". It is infuriating me, I used the Brother MFC6800 previous to, and it runs extremely well. I imagine I be supposed to return the HP 2840, modify to my previous apparatus.

Re: Page too complex issue with HP color laserjet 2840

The 'Page too complex' generally indicates that the apparatus has inadequate memory to productively interpret (and exchange to a rasterised page image) the printer language succession sent to it for the present page. You have to check how much memory is installed, and whether or not you are able to (inexpensively) purchase and add additional. In addition create certain that USB high speed is set to "off" in the secondary service menu. Defaulting is "on" and be able to cause this message. To enter the menu press "Menu" key followed by the "2" key and scroll to the USB setting.

When you are printing pdf document on your HP color laserjet 2840 multifunction apparatus, the printer gives error communication or note: ''page too complex'' and stop printing. You be able to fix this difficulty. Go to printer and faxex then facilitate advanced characteristics in your printer properties. This is an enormous run approximately. The entire the Color LaserJet 2840 is supported on Snow Leopard with Print merely functionality, so if you desire to get scan running, this run approximately is your most excellent bet. You are looking at how you are able to make bigger our scan support going forward.

On the printer, strike the menu switch. Then find the way using your left arrow switch until you observe Main Menu - Service, then hit enter. Then utilize the right arrow to navigate to high speed usb and hit enter. It be supposed to at present demonstrate on, utilize the right arrow once to modify it to off and hit enter 2 times let the printer reboot and its be supposed to be fixed I maintain getting error message "page too complex" and cannot print page. In addition the printer always took a long time to print anything out, but at present it would not print.

Sometimes you might come transversely this kind of a difficulty when the apparatus is not capable to print the present page for the reason that of its complex nature. On the other hand, we encompass an explanation to offer: To begin with Press Enter to clear messages. Then you have to Press Cancel to terminate the job if the apparatus does not finish it. The speed of the USB on the product requirements to be lowered. This is able to be done by turning off the “High Speed USB”. Given below are instructions to go behind from the Secondary Service menu: Press MENU button to right of entry Secondary Service Menu. Then you have to Press the 2 button and utilize the < arrow to navigate to the High Speed USB selection. Press Enter > OFF > Enter. And at the end Press the Cancel button double to exit the Secondary Service Menu.

This is not from your individual in anyway shape or form. I do not encompass the person that found this fix and I would similar to be grateful the person that did locate this one. In order to fix this you necessitate to turn off High Speed USB in the Secondary Service menu. To right of entry the Secondary Service Menu press the Menu button and the numeral 2. Utilize the < arrow to find the way to the High Speed USB assortment. Press Enter and then utilize the arrow key to go to Off and press Enter again. Press the Cancel button double to exit the Secondary Service Menu.

I in addition encompass the 2840 the entire in one printer with comprehensive warranty that HP refuses to adapt their software for snow leopard. So no scanner, no fax. It prints and that's it. Talking with HP commercial (888-943-8476) they ask for forgiveness, but state that the President of HP has spoken and determine to not hold up or maintain 10.6 with software. The rep essentially suggested I go back to the "old OS"! Then I get an email regarding their exchange program. Spend an additional $600-800 for a different HP that might not be supported when 10.7 is launched. Let's Go Apple, how regarding a line of printers and scanners.