Thread: Logitech G9 + Logitech Illuminated, how to solve the SetPoint issue

Logitech G9 + Logitech Illuminated, how to solve the SetPoint issue

I am having Logitech G9 and the Logitech Illuminated keyboard. but having one problem with these two i am not aware of how to use the SetPoint 4.7 and SetPoint 5.1 together. I have install the SetPoint 4.7 and then the SetPoint 5.1 but after that the SetPoint 4.7 is missing from my computer. So if any one is having knowledge about running both together then let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Logitech G9 + Logitech Illuminated, how to solve the SetPoint issue

This is happening by default as the lower version of the product is installed and you are installing the higher version of same software then the lower version will be replace automatically and you will be able to use the newer or higher version installed on your system. So use only one at a time either setpoint 4.7 or the setpoint 5.1.

This is true that the older version is replaced by the new version as it overwrites the same. But there is an alternative solution for this also available which will help you with the same that you are looking for. Just change the location of the installation while you are installing the second one. So that it will install in desired location and can not replace the existing one.

I am unable to get the point which you have discussed here as i am not able to change the location as i am not aware of it. Whenever i am installing the same at that time it automatically install on the default location. and i can not found the any thing to choose the location. So help me with this also so that i can achieve the same.

You can get the same thing while you are installing the setpoint 5.1 on the system. When you are installing on the second or third page I am not sure you will get the default location for the installation of the setpoint. Click on the browse button and choose the location other then the C drive and hit enter and continue the installation. Thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by t.j. View Post
    You can get the same thing while you are installing the setpoint 5.1 on the system. When you are installing on the second or third page I am not sure you will get the default location for the installation of the setpoint. Click on the browse button and choose the location other then the C drive and hit enter and continue the installation. Thats it.
    Sorry for the late reply as i was not in touch with the computer. I have gone through all the replies given by and will let you know if any of the reply will work for me.