Thread: Problems with X-240 Logitech Speakers and ACER LED

Problems with X-240 Logitech Speakers and ACER LED

Hello there, I am facing some Problems with X-240 Logitech Speakers and ACER LED. When I connect the Logitech x-240 speakers to the Acer LED, there is no speed. The sound comes from the internal speakers of the monitor. How do I route the sound from the external speakers. Is there any configuration required for configuring the speakers? Please help.

Re: Problems with X-240 Logitech Speakers and ACER LED

The easy and sure shot solution for your problem is to connect the speakers to the computer directly instead of connecting to the sound output to the monitor. Connect the input of the speakers to the sound output port of computer and check if the speakers are working or not. Connecting the speakers to the computer will work without any problems.

The sound output jack of the monitor could be faulty due to which the sound is not present on the speakers. To check if the sound jack is working on the monitor or not, connect some other audio output device to the monitor and see if the sound is working or not. If the other device also does not work when connected to the sound output jack of monitor, then get it rectified by some technician at the Acer service center.

Have you checked the speakers first? If the speaker itself are faulty then they will not work when connected to any audio output. Check the speaker on some other computer and see if they work. If the speakers are faulty, take them to the nearest service center and get it replaced. Hopefully after replacing the speakers, you will not face the same problem.

Thanks for replying to the thread really fast. As suggested I connected the speakers to the computer directly and there is a sound output but I am not getting the stereo effect as desired. Is there any configuration required to be done on the computer for getting the stereo output? Please help

You will have to configure the audio settings on the computer to get the stereo output on the speakers. To configure the sound output on the system, Open the audio settings on the system and then configure it properly according to the output you want. Once the audio settings are configured, you will not face such problems.