Thread: Logitech diNovo Mini Keyboard OK button not working

Logitech diNovo Mini Keyboard OK button not working

I have a desktop machine and it is installed with Windows 7. I have a Logitech diNovo Mini Keyboard and the problem is that the touchpad has stopped working. Anyhow I have made the device to function well but the Ok button is not able to function well. I have no idea what could have been the cause. Please do help me out that may then process the aspects and work well.

Re: Logitech diNovo Mini Keyboard OK button not working

The problem seems with the battery. You need to reinstall the battery that is by removing the same and then plug the battery again. Now as it is been done do checkout for the thing and make it process for you as required. This will then let the device to perform well for you and make the essential aspects to be performed. So get it functioned and follow the process. This will lead to a better conclusion then.

Reinstall the driver will surely help you out to make the application to process for you. All you need to do is to get the required driver and then make the application to process. You need to check out by going to the control panel option and then to the add/remove program option. Now select the desired application and click on remove button. Restart the system and then install a new copy of the application. This may help.

Install the application or the driver under compatible mode. All you need to do is to right click on the setup.exe file and as it is done you need to install it under compatible mode for Windows XP. Now restart the system and then check out for the output. This may then help you out well for getting the thing to process well for you. So do perform and check out. I hope this may help.

Another way through which you can get the thing to function is by typing msconfig in the searchbox. Now when you execute by hitting enter. Now under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft service. Then as done you need to disable the service. Restart the system and then check out for the thing. So perform the act. This will help you well to get it functioned.