Thread: Performance Mouse MX battery life

Performance Mouse MX battery life

I am having an issue regarding which i need to solve the things that i wanted to know about. I have got a Performance Mouse MX whose battery is getting discharged after 3 days. So i have full charged the battery and again the battery discharged in 3-4 days. So if any one is having the knowledge about the battery life increase then let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Performance Mouse MX battery life

Hey i don't know why you are getting the your battery standing only for the 3 hour as i am using the same and my battery stands for the 9 days which i think is the default for the phone. So i think you are having the battery which might be not functioning properly. So if you are having the same issue then you should change the battery.

If you are getting the not the enough battery life then i think you should have to change then mouse and then see whether your new one is having the same problem or it is working properly. I think the problem is with the mouse itself which is might be got some defect. Try this out and then see whether it is working or not.

If you are having the same problem then i think the best you can do to get rid of this issue is to contact the mouse manufacturer who have provided the same to you. As i think the product must be in the warranty period and can be fixed with the same. This is what i can suggest you. Hope you will like it and work with it.

As it is written in the above reply it is written that you should change of mouse. It is better to change the battery itself which is according to me is got faulty. So change that battery and then try to get the mouse work with the battery. And see whether you are getting the proper battery life with or not.

I am not about what I am going to explain you but if possible then take a look at this also . As your battery is not lasting longer I will suggest you to check your system for the virus which might be eating the battery life of mouse by using the resources of it. But take care that your antivirus is update with the latest definition of the database. So try this about and let me know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by t.j. View Post
    I am not about what I am going to explain you but if possible then take a look at this also . As your battery is not lasting longer I will suggest you to check your system for the virus which might be eating the battery life of mouse by using the resources of it. But take care that your antivirus is update with the latest definition of the database. So try this about and let me know about it.
    I have gone through all the reply and liked each. I will follow the same and will let you know that it is working for me or not.