Thread: Issue with Dinovo Mini backslash, caps lock and num lock keys

Issue with Dinovo Mini backslash, caps lock and num lock keys

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have connected Dinovi Mini to the system and the problem is with the backslash key. Also the num lock key has been turned on. I do not know how? Also I am not able to get the issue to be sorted well. The key is not not getting turned off. Also i am not able to get the backslash key. I want to know is there any backslash and caps lock key combo. Please help.

Re: Issue with Dinovo Mini backslash, caps lock and num lock keys

Even I have the same issue. I was not able to get the key on Dinivo Mini. I have been facing the issue well. I have tried out a lot and was not able to get the thin to be sorted. Do any one know about the same. What could be the basic shortcut key that would let the thing to respond well for the same. Help out.

You can perform the act well by using or making the use of the shortcut key. For the backslash shortcut is FN+T. You need to hold the FN key and then press the T button accordingly. You will then be able to perform for the thing and get it worked essentially. So it would be better for you to get the issue and things to be sorted well as required. Work out as required and make the possible amendments to be implemented.

I have tried the thing and got the conclusion that its not FN + T but its FN+Z combo where I found the backslash character. I have found the thing by using the combination of the key. It would be better that you perform using this key option. This will surely let you to get to a better conclusion thereafter and make the possible ailments to be fulfilled. So check out for the thing and make it function.

Try out the above combination of the keys that is mentioned and look out whether you are able to get the aspects to be worked as required. Other than that you can also make it a point by reinstalling the operating system completely. Do check for the same. As I have performed the same and the Numlock ye was then turned off. It basically sets to default settings. Check out for the steps and process proper ailments.

I would suggest you to use the scroll lock key for making the caps or numlock key to be on or off. This may help you well. Check out for the thing and then get to a conclusion. It is essential that you perform and make the aspect to be processed as needed. You will be then able to work as required and make necessary aspects to be executed.

It would be better that you take the device to the logitech support and get the things to be worked well. You can call the Customer care center for help. They will let you know about the thing and process accordingly. You may get the shortcuts for the different combination of keys you want to get access for. So do look for it and make the necessary ailments to be processed.

i must have the ony dinovo mini on earth with the backslash printed on key board in blue (1 year old) so press and hold fn then m, like this \\\\\\\\\\\\\ see it works fine. if not just press fm then press all the letters and find the the damn thing. now comes the caps lock..FORGET IT.. no i did not use the mini for this.. there is not one.. with a lot of double use buttons how this thing got to market without someone at logitech seeing that they forgot it is beyond me.. just get up and use the cap lock button on your laptop hdmi to flatscreen do what you want to do on your laptop keyboard then remember to turn off cap lock and you are back good to go on the mini. as for not getting replacement battery for it from logitech..just google it and after about 2 hours of surfing you will find it a one of the internet battery stores. i found it for 14$+sh, sorry forgot the name of site, battery not same brand but is the same as logitechs.. as for battery time if you get 7 days out of it your lucky.. new mini out for logitech google tv but have not seen it. i will buy another when new one for pcs comes out i just like them.. you are welcome \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\