Thread: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard in Portuguese layout

question Logitech Illuminated Keyboard in Portuguese layout

Hi friends i am from portugal and i have been using a dell inspiron desktop installe with windows 7. Also since i like the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard hence i removed my default keyboard and currently i am using the illuminated keyboard. But there are times when i am forced to use the default dell keyboard. Because the default keyboard is in the portuguese language. So I wanted to know whether there is a Logitech Illuminated Keyboard in the portuguese lanuage.

Re: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard in Portuguese layout

There are no Logitech Illuminated Keyboard in Portuguese layout as far as i know so i think you will have to be happy with what you have. There are possibilities that it can be released in future so the best solution here is to wait and watch the game. May be the Keyboard manufacturer will release such kind of products in future.

To my knowledge i have never heard of a keyboard in portuguese language that too from logitech it is nearly impossible. I would suggest you to go to the official website and then browse to the customer support and ask them to help you in this matter after getting the response from you it may be possible that the keyboard may be released.

I have a problem with my Logitech illuminated keyboard when I press the space bar there is a space and the symbol * (*) for the key "e" I "e" and the cursor will come put before (slider "e"), left arrow gives me an "e", arrow up back in a line and write a "5" key "q" q gives me and makes me function f11 (browser full screen) and vice versa for the F11 key. Someone would be what it is due???? I can not write properly. Thank you for helping me. Example normal sentence: How are you?

I hope we will find it on the range diNovo Edge as well as the numeric keypad and a Bluetooth dongle that makes Bluetooth Hub to manage not only the keyboard but also mice and other Bluetooth ... and the space bar is also on micro hinge .. It is the only key that is not managed like any other and that do not work properly (when you press on the side bar beyond the strike is not taken into account, it must hit the middle button ) .. I am always obliged me to reread add spaces

Like the MacBook keyboard and the latest Mac, the keys are reduced stroke, which after a brief adaptation then provides a comfortable typing. Incidentally, this allows the keyboard to make only 9.3 mm thick. This keyboard is yet declined for Windows (but should work on Mac). Knowing Logitech, a declination Mac should not delay.

you do not have ten fingers to type because in this case thumbs fall directly in the middle of the spacebar. Otherwise, finally a desktop keyboard to reduced stroke. Once you tap with a laptop, becomes difficult to ever board on a keyboard "normal" with these huge buttons. In addition, it has a nice look unlike keyboards "wave" that I find difficult to type.