Thread: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Typing Errors

Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Typing Errors

I have just bought the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard and have experienced some issues with it. I want to know that if anyone has noticed such Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Typing Errors or not. Actually, when a word such as "time" or "fine" is typed, I type it easily very fast. The situation is that I simply get the word types as "tim e", "tim" or "fin e", "fin". My computer is running Windows 7 operating system. Please let me know if there is any solution to this issue or not.

Re: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Typing Errors

Hello there, are you sure that the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Typing Errors are not made by you because I am using the same keyboard and have not encountered any types of such problems. May be you must check out if the issue is arising by careful typing. This can also be an internal error by the keyboard itself. Tel me about the outcome after checking.

You must try using some other keyboard and check out if the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Typing Errors are encountered in it also. If the problem exits, then this is a genuine problem. I suppose that you will have to change the keyboard to some other than the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard because I dont think that there is any other solution to eradicate this situation.

You must put a complain about this Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Typing Errors to the officials because when I checked out the internet, I found out that many of the users are facing such typing issues.

Till they do not come up with some official solution, I do not think that there can be an end to this problem. Also, only the officials will be able to help you in this matter because they know about the entire settings of the keyboard.

I need to thank all of you to inform about the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Typing Errors because I was about to buy the same keyboard. Now, I will be switching to some other keyboard. I would like to know any suggestions for any new keyboard that has features same as the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard. Also mention the price while suggesting any keyboard.

The Logitech Illuminated Keyboard is one of a kind, that is there are no other keyboards at it, according to me. Well, i do not think that there are any Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Typing Errors. They may be caused because of some manual typing problems. I am sure that they can be eradicated. I suggest deoWo to buy the same. I am using the same keyboard and there are no such problems being faced.