Thread: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard not responding

Logitech Illuminated Keyboard not responding

Recently purchased a Logitech Illuminated Keyboard i have been using a desktop computer installed with windows 7. When i connected the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard. it was not responding Anyone has the similar problem i would suggest you to use the same. Please tell me how to get rid of this problem.

Re: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard not responding

The problem seems to be because of the drivers and hence i would suggest you to install the latest drivers if you want to get rid of this problem. You can download the same from the official website of the Logitech these drivers will help you to get your keyboard working. If it does not work then try to get your laptop repaired.

Logitech continues to expand its range of peripherals for gamers with the G110. The latter seems prima facie a lighter version of the G11. The LCD has been sacrificed for a more compact body. But one thing that has kept the Swiss manufacturer, are the macro keys with a shovel and small shortcuts that are supposed to make life easier.

You will discover twelve keys G, programmable macros to run, apply a shortcut or perform a simple action that could be attributed to a key that you already use. Twelve keys to three profiles corresponding to the three buttons M1, M2 and M3 over. Thus, it is possible to have profiles for three different games available at the touch, or 36 possible macros.

if you do not care about the slight loss in performance, the driver is well designed and makes life easier. Thus, it will quickly scan your machine to see what games are installed and offer you the corresponding profiles. A good idea of who wants to play his favorite songs quickly. Furthermore, the creation of macros is very easy and assigning a sequence to a key takes a few clicks.