Thread: Voice playback problem of Logitech G35 Microphone

Voice playback problem of Logitech G35 Microphone

I recently bought a new Logitech G35 headphone, this headphone is working fine, except the annoying microphone playback issue, and I do not know how to solve this issue. Whenever I tried to persuade the microphone, my voice echo through the headphones, this is really annoying, because in such a good quality headphone, I cannot use a microphone. Is there a solution to this problem Voice playback problem of Logitech G35 Microphone?

Re: Voice playback problem of Logitech G35 Microphone

If your headphone is in the guarantee period then it will be better to return it and get the new one because I am having the same headphone and there is no voice playback problem. Furthermore creating a surround sound experience with the G35 and the accurate reproduction of game sound effect began film music and, through its laser tuned speaker drivers.

While most headset designs using only traditional acoustic measurements, to optimize its performance, G35 driver is designed with the latest laser measuring technology to help us analyze the driver behind the physical and mechanical movement unnecessary distortion region-specific G35 can make your multi-media to reproduce high fidelity.

It comes with a great sound system, and with the G35 full surround sound. The headset audio data captured 7 years, from a 7.1-channel discrete mix with low-frequency channel, or as a surround sound games and movies. G35 in the PC software, embedded is a Dolby Headphone and emotional status as the correct position of each surround channel. Therefore, G35 users to hear multi-channel approach to game developers and filmmakers interested in the contents of the hearing.

There few users those are not able to listen to the full implementation of small pieces of surround sound. While other companies may claim that any attempt to reopen surrounding the technology such as headphones or headset. The reason for this is that each person's auditory system is specially trained to localize a rebound of his or her ears, head, trunk, and the reasons for the unique shape of sound waves, which is known as head-related transfer function.

G35 is the first pc headset that comprises of the second generation of Dolby Headphone earphone technology, the driver 7.1 surround sound. Some other headsets in the market only use Dolby technology; plug headphones surround sound (2 channel) content, a voice called upmixing method. Connect other headphones with an optical bandwidth is limited to 5.1, and usually do not support the sound card, especially laptops.

Today the majority of action games need the hold up of surround sound output. After starting the G35 with the game and you can choose the game's audio settings from 7.1 or 5.1 options. Some games will detect a positive function of audio equipment and automatic configuration of the audio output to sustain many channels. Blu-ray or DVD movie disc may need third-party movies with Dolby or DTS decoder to increase the playback application requires a complete surround sound experience