Thread: Logitech Z-5500 cable problem

Logitech Z-5500 cable problem

Hello,
    I have a Logitech Z-5500, the issue is that my TV decoder and the connector are connected to it via optical cable. Everything went well, except now it shows me 'NO DATA', while the signal light is facing. Is this a problem with the cable of the speaker kit. I plugged my PS2, with the same cable and same thing: 'NO DATA'. Again here I think the problem is with the cable, but I am not sure of this so please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Logitech Z-5500 cable problem

I encountered a similar problem and that is why I opted for the Z-5500 for my part, I need your sound card supports SPDIF output, which should be the case if your laptop is not too old. The cable you need an optical cable is then used to connect audio devices, fiber optics, and an adapter "optical jack 3.5". You'll easily find this kind of product on the net, but if you have a shop that specializes in connectors that may be less expensive. From this moment you can finally enjoy your DTS sound on the speakers, much better than with conventional jacks as the audio is sent digitally to the speakers, which decode the information, you get crystalline sound much cleaner, delicious.

Hello,
    I recently bought a 5.1 sound system logitech (Z-5500). But I have some problem to connect to my laptop so the sound sort of 5 HP. There are three plug (black, yellow, green) for a single output on my laptop, then is either the rear, before in 6 cannaux works, so the 3hp advantageous mode Dolby2. Is there a cable that plugs into the computer and which is divided into three so that all the hp working properly?

Hello,
    You can have 3D sound on a laptop, if it manages it. I myself have a portable 14 ', with its Intel HDA chipset everything that is most standard. Yet in the sound settings I have the SPDIF output (or digital audio output). Could you give us references of your machine, just to see if this is the case?