Thread: Harmony Remote SW 7.6 - "Unable to display content" when starting up

Harmony Remote SW 7.6 - "Unable to display content" when starting up

Hi,

Yesterday I have loaded the newest version of the Harmony Remote software onto my new compute system and I can get to see the contents of my 555 quite and running very happy with that but I didn't configured anything, other than updating the device.

On the next morning, when I started to connect this again, I was suggested that there was some other information for my television available (or related to that) which I accepted and it makes a new device as 'TV2' and suggest me that it had copied entire settings etc. I then removed the main 'TV' because a newly created device contains the same settings and then I have changed the name as 'TV2' and then back to 'TV'. On then attempting to Update the Remote though I received the a shocking message for me as "Unable to display content'.Do you have any suggestion get back my contents as I can see that previously....

Re: Harmony Remote SW 7.6 - "Unable to display content" when starting up

Hi everyone,

I am suffering with the same issue that is posted above as name of BansiJI but I was getting in some different situation and I don't have any idea to solve it right now. I get "Unable to display content" when I was trying to make some changes in my newly purchased Harmony 525. Whats is going with this ?! it seems completely insane to me. Would you all tell me How to get it back ? Any help would be appreciated ...??

I am also receiving the exact same thing with the similar remote. Where as I have tried this with the different -different software and directly from the web but all the way getting same error message. I have tried this on three different computer systems with different internet access. When I click on next then it just redirects me back on the login screen. This indicates that I am unable to perform anything with the remote and it's looking useless. I have spent entire day and trying to contact with Harmony technical support and it's closed for training without any instruction of when they may be available to receive the calls! I have tried with the common support number and that had a message saying they are on training entire day!!

Hey dear !

My brother also a gamer and he always running with this types of devices and when he reported me about this error then I started to find out the fix and finally the fix is in the local settings, you need not to go beyond this, you have to do some little bit changes from the system directory. I moved to my cookie directory at C:>documents and settings>{username}>cookies and removed the one that began with members. Harmony and everything perform very well currently . You can also just move to tools in ie and removed entire cookies if you don't require any of them.

This is reported by so many user on the official site and many more website but no one suggested some effective solution for this very error. I have seem to track this down to the fact that Logitech uses a database per profile and this can be an internal issue . Once you will end up to create a new account and start using that one you will be well .

There is a issue with the databases connect to your main account .You mostly require to contact a support personal to get the database resolved for you if you have tons of time and would need to follow the defined specification..