Thread: Need help with Logitech G35 and Counter Strike

Need help with Logitech G35 and Counter Strike

Hello there, I have recently bought a Logitech G-35 headphone which I want to use for gaming. I am a regular counter strike player in which sound is very important. I bought this new headphone to improve the sound output in Counter Strike but the performance of the headphone is not satisfactory. How do I check the performance of the headphone on the computer. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need help with Logitech G35 and Counter Strike

You must have not configured the headphones properly and hence you are not getting the desired output. Check both the system settings and the in game settings for sound and configure the sound as required. After configuring the sound as per required, check the performance of headphones while playing the game. Configuring the system and ingame sound will definitely help in achieving quality output in Headphones.

According to me the headphones could be faulty. I had a previous series of the headphones released by Logitech and was never happy with the output of the headphones. I tried all the configurations which were possible but still the performance had not improved. Finally I got the headphones changed which actually solved the problem. Now the performance of the phone is far more better than the previous pair. Hence get the headphones checked and replaced if faulty.

The headphones which you are using is having a USB sound card embedded in it hence there must be some drivers required for the headphones to be installed on the computer. Put the installation disk available with the headphones and install the appropriate drivers depending on the operating system and see if the headphones are working properly or not.

It could be because of sound card which is installed on the computer. If the sound card itself is not working properly then the headphones will not give a good sound output. Get the sound card checked by some expert and then get it replaced if there is any problem with it. Hopefully replacing the sound card on the computer will solve the problem.

The headphones which you are using have 7.1 channel output and hence you will have to set the counter strike audio option to Audio acceleration. Once the audio acceleration is enabled on the counter strike, you will be able to get stereo surround on the headphones.

Enabling the audio acceleration on the counter strike really helped in getting a stereo output on the headphones. Now I am able to hear the enemies before they spot me which is the tagline of the headset. Thanks for helping out.