Thread: Logitech G15 is not responding on volume and mute

Logitech G15 is not responding on volume and mute

I had added a Logitech G1 keyboard to my system some time before. Now this time I am facing certain issue in my system. I start Windows which boots up normally but when I try to press a key on the keyboard Windows freezes. It does not respond unmute button and volume button also. The keyboard is not working fine here properly and after continuous reboot it becomes stable.

Re: Logitech G15 is not responding on volume and mute

Just re-install the keyboards. It is common on multimedia keyboards that due to them the system freezes. For that first you must re-install the keyboard properly or else replace a new one if you can find a proper one. Also go to System Tools then System Restore. Restore your system settings to older settings and then try back. If still it does not work then check the usb port.

Sometimes there are Windows conflict problem between the keyboard driver and that of the mouse. Finally, conflict is perhaps not the exact but in any case, both drivers seem have conflict with each other. When you put together a driver with a Logitech Microsoft it is possible that there are same problem with other device drivers which are installed on your system. So now, uninstall the driver for my optical mouse.

At startup, you see which key to press to access the bios. If you see where it goes into the bios and try to navigate with the keyboard. When you press the Num Lock key, the indicator is located just below the button lights on. My PC has a hard drive partitioned into three including one for the data, is full. Unplugged and replug your keyboard back again.

It would be interesting to see if you can get in safe mode. To do this, you tap the F8 or F5 at the beginning of the ignition of the PC without stopping. You move with the arrow keys on boot manager. Then open device manager by right clicking on My Computer > Properties > Hardware. In Device manager right click and unisntall the keyboard. Then reboot and let windows install it.

I have already occasionally reinstalled Windows several times on my computer and, in fact, that problem comes up every time. So relocation is unlikely to writing over the file-systems already present, without changing anything. I have the impression that the problem is either the keyboard driver, or the award of the keyboard language. But my keyboard was damaged.

I tried the USB Keyboard and PS / 2 same result but when I run the keyboard on the same it works well for some time. The keyboard begins but sometime does not work so well. I had updated the drivers also but the same still does not work. I am going to switch to a ps2 keyboard not. In my system usb keyboard really does not work.