Thread: How to remove Logitech SetPoint?

How to remove Logitech SetPoint?

Recently I have configured SetPoint 6.0 but I am not able to remove it. Actually this is giving me error message that this version is not compatible with the current operating system. I am having window vista ultimate configured on my computer system with the service pack 1. I want to remove it since SetPoint is not giving me any tabs for Logitech diNovo Mini. Hence I want to know how to remove Logitech SitePoint from my computer system.

Re: How to remove Logitech SetPoint?

I will suggest you to Revo Pro, provide the user with the ability to remove software and delete not required applications that are configured on your computer system. If you cannot remove from windows delete functions then you can remove it by using this. It is really powerful and capable of removing applications.

Well I am not agree with the above reply because as far as I know the Revo Uninstaller is not supported or is not compatible with any of the windows operating system. If you are using windows operating system then you will not be able to use it, though it is a powerful tool for removing files.

I was also facing similar problem but I got the solution for removing Logitech SetPoint. For removing Logitech SetPoint you have to first disable the user account control and after the reinstall SetPoint and after the restart your computer system and then try to uninstall the Logitech SetPoint, I am sure this time you will be able to remove Logitech SetPoint from your computer system.

I have manually removed the Logitech SetPoint folder, and each and every folder that is related to Logitech SitePoint. I have also removed Logitech Key from window registry editor and then rebooted the computer system. After that installed the latest version of Logitech SetPoint without any problem, but no tabs are displayed for any of the Bluetooth deices.

I tried to uninstall via Add and Remove Programs, but it says cannot find the file specified. I tried to uninstall the Logitech driver Device Manager does not work. I tried to reinstall using the Logitech CD but that also not produced any result. Help me get this Logitech closed my computer! I no longer use the Logitech mouse. In fact, I tried to install a new Microsoft mouse, but it said that the conflict is already in use and installed applications will end. I am running XP SP2's Windows operating system. Can you help me?

Press “ctrl+alt+delete” and then you will be presented with the task manager, if you can see the program that is giving you the problem then just close and after that remove it from your computer system. If that does not help then you need to check the system registry, may be some program in the registry is not allowing you to remove the program from your system. The final thing you can do is to reboot your computer system in safe mode and then remove it from your computer system.