Thread: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows causes fuzzy sound

Xbox 360 Controller for Windows causes fuzzy sound

I am using the Xbox 360 Controller which i have connected to my PC and having problem with the same. The Xbox 360 Controller for Windows causes fuzzy sound and this sound disappears after disconnect the controller from PC and restart the system and reconnect the same. So if any one is having the same issue then please let me know about the solution for same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows causes fuzzy sound

This is the problem which was noticed in most of the PC that uses the Xbox 360 controller. And it comes back to the normal sound when you restart the system without the connecting the controller. In that case i will advise you to connect the controller to other USB port and check whether getting the same noise or not.

If you are still in the above issue with the XBox 360 controller then you should shift to the secondary root hub and at the last plug the 360 controller which might help you for the same. This process can take lot time so be calm and do the same. Also let me know whether it is working for you or not. Hope this will work for you.

If you have gone through all the solution and still not having any proper solution that work for you that let me tell you that you should Use an extra internal PCI-USB card for the 360 peripheral. Which will solve the issue related to the fuzzy sound that you are getting with the Xbox 360 controller. Thats it!!!

I am having exactly same problem which i am unable resolve with the most of the issue that i have gone through. Finally i have used an extra external USB hub for the 360 peripheral which is working all fine with my system and now i am able hear clear sound. So advising you to do the same and this will solve your issue.

You should give a try to the installing the latest driver to your system for the controller that you are using. So first find the latest driver for same and then install the same into your system and see whether you are getting the proper sound or not. Also check the connect of the USB port which might be loose. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deoWo View Post
    This is the problem which was noticed in most of the PC that uses the Xbox 360 controller. And it comes back to the normal sound when you restart the system without the connecting the controller. In that case i will advise you to connect the controller to other USB port and check whether getting the same noise or not.
    I have also searched for the same and come to know that this issue is faced by most of the user. Still trying the other solution might i will find the solution. I will update this thread if any thing will work for me. Thanks for all you help.