Thread: How to program point function with Logitech Harmony Xbox 360?

How to program point function with Logitech Harmony Xbox 360?

I am a new user to Logitech Harmony Xbox 360 remote; I had some difficulties in programming and the "point" function remote control. I am able to establish all my other devices quickly and easily, but this function can avoid me. I need to deep a "point", the selected channel is, and in my area have been converted to digital broadcasting station. Channel here is no longer a simple "2" or "14", but now with decimal numbers, such as "2.1" or "8.2"

Re: How to program point function with Logitech Harmony Xbox 360?

I am also facing similar problem but I tried to make my Logitech Harmony Xbox 360 remote to "learn" the "point" command from my current long-range 42 "Philips HDTV (), and attempts to map to two" * "and" # "key on my remote, but it appears not to work. Any one has any idea what I might be going wrong? This one flaw, in addition to my new remote control, which makes it impossible to use with digital broadcast television ... Please help!

Well it will be better if you can provide the model number of your TV and what will happen when you are trying to learn the command. According to me you must select MyNewCommnad, change its name first, and after that try to learn utilizing the custom mode. I am sure that this will definitely help you for solving the problem.

According to me you should try to learn the command from the unique remote in the raw format. For doing that, you need to select the custom in learning area. Also check the option available there. You have to make sure that the area that you are altering according to your requirement must be the same area that you are checking on the remote itself.