Thread: How to connect Logitech Harmony PS3 Adapter as PC Keyboard?

How to connect Logitech Harmony PS3 Adapter as PC Keyboard?

I have a PS3, HTPC and I have a wireless keyboard. I hope to use an infrared receiver, so I can control my HTPC harmony. Now, I found a new Logitech PS3 adapter, I think it will be very good, and if the connected device, not only with the PS3, and PC connected to the common use of Bluetooth adapter. Can anybody help me to connect Logitech Harmony PS3 Adapter as the PC keyboard?

Re: How to connect Logitech Harmony PS3 Adapter as PC Keyboard?

I am also having the similar problem Along with the Dinovo Mini you can switch your PS3 and PC mode - so it must be possible to configure PS3 adapter. This will be really great if I could use a harmony in the absence of infrared adapter button, fast, and beams. Can someone who already has the adapter and PC or laptop have Bluetooth then you try to scan the new equipment?

Before giving any solution I just want to know which version of operating system you are using. If you are using XP professional the version advance then that, then you can have the eHome well-suited USB IR dongle. The Harmony remote are designed with the extremely good hardware design and concept, they can be founded on the server based closed support system that is surely out of reach of any Logitech owner and this will terminate the use of remote.

I know, but why should I purchase additional equipment, for my PC and PS3. My computer is in another place, when I put my PS3 near a TV adapter, I can control my HTPC easier, because it is a Bluetooth connection. I believe many people would like to connect the adapter with the computer, I think this is just a software problem. Like I said – Instead of Logitech Dinovo Mini's case, I would buy a PS3 adapter, if I can act as a personal computer and computer keyboard.

First of all, remote synchronization works, like any other standard Bluetooth PS3 remote control to your PlayStation 3. Then, it occurred in the IR from your remote bombings, and converts them to the Bluetooth command. All you need to do is re-added to your PlayStation 3 Logitech Harmony configuration, it will be automatically imported into your code to correct the infrared remote control.