Thread: Logitech wireless mouse is detected as unknown device

Logitech wireless mouse is detected as unknown device

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have a Logitech wireless mouse and the problem is that when I connect the device to the system it shows as unknown device. I do not know what could have cause the thing but when I connect the device I get this message. Please let me know about it and provide a particular solution. It would be great. Thank you.

Post Re: Logitech wireless mouse is detected as unknown device

The problem could well being related to the device that the the driver installed is not functioning well for the same. So in order to make the thing to work well it is necessary that you uninstall the driver that is been installed. After that install the fresh new copy of the driver. You need to process the thing well by going to the control panel option and then to the add/remove program option. Now select the desired application that has to be removed. Now click on remove button and then restart the system.

Re: Logitech wireless mouse is detected as unknown device

The other possibility can be that the device where it is been configure of plugged may not be supporting well,. So I would suggest you to look for the device manager and then make the device to support or enable well. This will then let the device to support and make the ailments to be implemented well. So check out.

As the system is Windows 7 and the device you have connected may not able to cope well with the same. All you need to do is to install the driver of the device under compatible mode. It can be done by installing the device under compatible mode for Windows Xp by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then make the possible ailments to be fulfilled. I hope this may help you out well.

Another way through which you can make the device to cope well with the system is by performing a clean boot service. This can be done by typing msconfig in the search box and then hit enter. As it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Disable the service and then restart the system. Now check out for the conclusion. I hope this will then let you to process and work well for the thing as required.

I will suggest you to start the system under safe mode option and then make the thing to work out well for the same and work as required. It will help you out well to make the issue to be sorted and make the possible ailment to be fulfilled. I hope this will really help you out. This is because safe mode option do not have embedded features and it may help you well for sorting the thing. So perform as needed.

Run the device as administrator and then check out for the result. I hope this will surely let the thing to work and process for you. All you need to do is to run the installer application under administrator mode by right clicking on it. Now execute the process and check for the same. This will help well.