Thread: Need help for Logitech Harmony for the receiver Denon AVR-1306

Need help for Logitech Harmony for the receiver Denon AVR-1306

I need suggestion for choosing the remote control for the receiver Denon AVR 1306. Actually the problem is that I am not having the original remote and I have tried for searching the remote that can be used in place of that. My search has finished on the Logitech Harmony according to me this is the remote that can fulfill the requirement. I need some suggestion before buying this.

Re: Need help for Logitech Harmony for the receiver Denon AVR-1306

If you are planning to buy this Logitech Harmony remote then go for it without giving a second though to it. As far as I know it is the best suited remote and the Logitech Harmony’s database support is really very nice. All the specification that you require can be installed in the database and your will be able to use the remote as you require for your needs

I am searching for the best quality AV receiver, my budget is limited to only £200 and I am also getting one at this price and that is Denon AVR-1507. The thing is that I want to replace my eight years old Sony STR-DE475. There is no problem with the working of this but I require placing a unit in my study room, I am thinking of using this as the AV receiver. It will better if anyone can suggest me anything better than this and also with the low price.

You can try for the Pioneer VSX-916 that is at the HiFi supplies and you will get delivered at your place within the amount of £180 that will pretty cool compared to that you are planning to buy. There are many devices available in the market with a very low price you just need to search for that in the local market.

Actually I am facing problem while using the remote control Help button to the right input, it is just select the next input down the list, but my TV software is configured to be set up watches to HDMI - 1 television event so it should be through the right Just enter a command cycle. Can anybody help me with this related problem? I will be waiting for the related replies.

I am also facing this similar problem; here is what I have done, i have turned the TV ON in the morning through the power switch that is on the back and after that selected the correct input that is with the original TV remote. I am able to turn OFF the TV with the help of Logitech remote and it will remember that HDMI-1 is perfect and now everything is working fine.

The inputs are changed through the TV button of through the Video button, and then with 4-way direction keys, once appeared on the screen enter the required stress by the central button to select. Then you will be presented the SCART RGB input connections and video - 1 and HDMI cable input HDMI - 1 link. You will find there are two cables connected at the same time, contributed to the problem. I am not confident this will solve your problem but you can give it a try.