Thread: Features and download related to Logitech Harmony Remote Software v7.6

Features and download related to Logitech Harmony Remote Software v7.6

I will like to share some information related to the features and download of logigech Harmony Remote software version 7.6.
    1. Support for window 7
    There is no need to say that this 7.6 version of harmony is compatible with the window 7 operating system.
    2. Support for Mac OS X
    It is fully compatible with the with Mac OS X
    3. For Mac OSX 10.4 and above there is support of Version 1.6 JRE

This new version is also compatible with the users that are using version 1.6 run time environment of Java

If you need to have the latest updates of this software then you just have to follow these simple steps
    1. First you have Log in to your account of Harmony Remote.
    2. Then you just need to click on the Download
    3. After that on software
    4. The last step you have to do is to install the version 7.6.0 for the Logitech Harmony Remoter you are having

Re: Features and download related to Logitech Harmony Remote Software v7.6

I am really surprised with what they have giving after consuming the whole year. Well I am not surprised in the positive manner but in the negative manner. I mean that we have giving more than 2500 advice for developing the new version this is what they are giving is just not good. I hope that do not follow the same thing for the release of version 8.0 that will be out in the market now.

For you information the H1100 has already launched in the market and it has complete more than seven months of its launch period. The graphics that are displayed in the update page is similar to the H11000, and the H1100 graphics are not appearing on the screen. Well this is not the problem, but the appropriate graphic is definitely in the code, and you have to expect them to be consistent.

According to me customizing the screens for the button that is with H1100 must display a grid of ten cells that in the middle of the screen. May be that will be more applicable for the H1100, since the H11000 have large icons compared to that. According to this is something confusing for me or in other words to the new user.

Well if you ask me, then I will like to have the option something they order activities for reordering the devices, because I always need to have the devices for that purpose. I am saying this because many times I lose order in the order they have provided. The way this software sort is not good it seems to me as stupidity. The only thing I can do is to hope that this will not be repeated in the new version.

Remote control button for the body is one active, you cannot re-arrange, "more activity" option in the activities listed. Use only the LCD display and remote control their activities in any way that is the only soft button for your activities that you need. The device commands on the remote control seems to be different based on the active and sometimes unpredictable. Reordering on the remote control device is impossible, and that should not be necessary.

According to me the intention of the remote control through the activities is the thing that you require more often find yourself not mapped into the device menu, use the physical keys to the remote commands; you can customize the LCD screen for the event, and add the command there. A country's long-range intelligence, tracking what power or what is the input status of the device, but this is expected to track based on the activities of planning changes.