Thread: Facing problem with 3D Vision and DepthQ HD.

Facing problem with 3D Vision and DepthQ HD.

Currently I am using Intel i7 920 in combinations with two 280 GTX in SLI. Operating system is Windows Vista 32 with 4 gigabyte of RAM. I am having latest video and the 3D drivers. I am using three pair of nVidia 3D glasses, projecting the image at 120 hertz with the DepthQ HD 3D projector. But I have no idea why a text comes on the superimpose displaying that “I am using a correct stereoscopic 3D video mode.” Can anybody help me with this facing problem with 3D Vision and DepthQ HD?

Re: Facing problem with 3D Vision and DepthQ HD.

I think you are having bug with your driver that does not properly include the exact settings for DepthQ projector. I was also facing the similar problem and I have an idea what you are facing.
    For resolving this issue you can these two things:
    1. First roll back to the CD 1.0 driver and then reinstall the driver again.
    2. Or you can wait for the new driver that will be launched very soon and then you can install the new drivers.
    I hope this will help you.

May be you have installed the drivers incorrectly you just need follow these step for solving this issue.
    1. Download the GeForce 3D Vision CD kit.
    2. Remove all old GeForce graphics drivers and GeForce Stereoscopic 3D drivers
    3. Unzip the GeForce 3D Vision CD kit to a temporary location (example: C:\NVIDIA)
    4. Browse to the temporary location and run “Launch.exe”

I have recently installed new v1.05 beta and the old v1.00 CD and both of them having the same problem. I have checked my setup and it is connected properly, the DepthQ HD is correctly recognized by the system as itself, and it can be driver at 120 hertz with the exact glasses synchronization. The games are working fine but there is always that big red text is over imposed.

I am searching for specific stereo projector, before I was having the DepthQ HD Projector. The problem with this that it throws the distance is too much far for the screen size and room, but I am stumbled upon the Dell S300, it is 3D compatible and has a very short throw. I need to ask one more thing that does anyone else have an experience with this projector.