Thread: Decent audiophile headphones

Decent audiophile headphones

I am not up to snuff on the audio than few of the real audiophiles on the open computer network, so that I can get recommendation. Anything with a Microphone and under $ 100, it does not have to be superb qualities and the closed ear. Actually I need suggestion on the decent audiophile headphones.

Re: Decent audiophile headphones

As far as I know the audiophile headphones do not comes with microphones. Exclusively since it sounds, I would not consider sub $ 100 headphones but the audiophile is great. According to entry level audiophile headphones are Sennheiser HD 555s that will run you nearly about 120 to 150 according to me.

According to you should go for Grado Prestige Series SR-60i Padded Headphone. All the Grado Headphones comes with vented diaphragm with the large air cavity. The headband spring offers excellent comfort during the listening session. Very hard alloy is used for the SR325 and PS1000 and in the wooden Statement and reference series hand-crafted mahogany is used that gives it a real stability.

Well you can also go for Zalman Microphone Zm-Mic1, it is a high sensitivity headphone microphone. For the neat arrangement it is provided with three mini clips. If you talk about the design, the design is attractive and compact. Use of this Microphone is really very simple you just have to clip the microphone on the headphone cable and you can use mini clips that are provided with microphone.

Has anybody actually have the Zalman microphone, because I have got the mixed reviews about this Zalman microphone. The current Logitech USB microphone that I am having is weak and also comes in between my arms and keyboard. If anybody have used this Zalman microphone then please reply so that I can take my final decision of buying this microphone.