Thread: WD3200JB harddrive hangs but SMART status is pass

WD3200JB harddrive hangs but SMART status is pass

I have Western Digital hard drive WD3200JB in my computer. When I start my computer it give me error message for the disk check. And my computer is hanging repeatedly. It will hang after selecting any of the application or it will get hang when all of the applications gets loaded. It is required to restart the computer most of the time due to that problem. If you have any solution on this, then give me solution for that. Thank you in advance.

Re: WD3200JB harddrive hangs but SMART status is pass

You have to check whether the problem is existing in the Keyboard and then you will able to solve your problem. I think that the problem is not exist in the hard drive. As if you have the problem in the hard drive then you will get the problem for the operating system. But, you are facing the problem for the hanging. So, just make use of the checking all of your connections and then you will able to solve your problem.

You have to install the new operating system and then you will able to fix the problem which you are having. If you are having some of the other files from your operating system which are corrupt, then you will get such sort of problem, so just make use of the new installation for your operating system and then you will able to solve your problem.

Check whether you have any virus infection on your computer or not. As due to that you will get such sort of problem. You can use any from the below:
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • BitDefender
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan
    • Quick Heal AntiVirus

SMART is a feature implemented by IBM in its hard drives. This is to make self-diagnosis and communicate with the computer to inform it of any failures. The system (SMART) is attracting more and more manufacturers who install them in their records. If you are getting the pass status, then your hard drive is not having any problem. You have to check any loose connections or any other problem. So, just check out that.

You have to simply check whether you are facing problem due to the problem of the hard drive or any type of applicatin. It may be popssible thta you are having problem in your application suhc as the missing file or corrupt files. So, you must need to make use of the new installation of the application and then you will able to find the exact reason behind that. and fix the problem by installing the new applications on your computer.

You are facing the problem due to the virus infection. Use the Mcafee Antivirus and then you will able to solve your problem. It is having features as below:
    • Cover all the bases
    • Defend against threats that target Microsoft
    • Curb outbreak damage
    • Scans memory for malicious code
    • Protect email programs
    • Keep script-type threats at bay
    • Optimize updating for remote systems
    • Lock down files
    • Advanced rootkit detection