Thread: CM Storm Sniper with 360mm Radiator

CM Storm Sniper with 360mm Radiator

Has I cut a hole right above the top 5.25 bay and the mcr320 hysterics completely inside the case at present. Here are some images from my build. I idle at 32 and load at 50 on a number of kingwin 19dba 40cfm low speed fans. Will post up images of the top presently. I used a ddc3.2+XSPC top and a swiftech mcr320. The tubing looks a diminutive weird but it was from the angle of the shot. Someone give me various replies.

Re: CM Storm Sniper with 360mm Radiator

The h50 pump determine to additional than probable give out in a short interlude of time. Is the H50 superior yes. Is it excellent for doing a full loop setup no. And you are looking to do that EXACT setup, similar colors and the whole thing lol. What did you utilize. You have been trying to locate out the cost/materials for similar to 2 weeks at present you meant that the H50 was going to be replaced not added too. You have the same opinion that the H50 pump is not meant for larger radiators than the 120mm that they are using.

Here is the hole you cut at the top. You have to utilize a 120mm fan grill to create certain you do not unintentionally hit the furnace or impressive puncturing the radiator from the outside. You did not have to cut several plastic off the top bezel for it to robust and it fits absolutely. Merely thing is you have to observe the fan grill from the top. At present give you some rep for being perhaps the first person to mount a 360mm.

It worked on the hurricane a bit attractive holder with enormous airflow potential. Things that I did are Paint the internal black. Then after that detached the HDD cages from it. Subsequent to that I got a number of fans in place. There are two fans in the 5.25" area blowing air onto the heat sink fan. The MDPC sleeving and the Cable administration.

I wonder if you be able to accumulate a 360mm rad in the substructure if the HDD cages are detached. Pleasant job, blue and black theme ftw. Yes the HDD is up top with a 5.25" adaptor. Your Sniper be came with a 5.25" adapter the entire you necessitate at present is 2 120mm fans currently, one for the bottom of your case and one for in my 5.25" bays It does come with the adapter, but you have to originate the one from scythe to be far superior at keeping sound down.

So I was capable to cut a diminutive hole presently sufficient to fit a mcr320 radiator inside the case. I imagine fitting a triple inside the case is probable without having to cut anything else. All I did was cut a hole right on top of the top 5.25 bay. I in addition painted the inside black and got a window for it. The black publication does. I got the extremely first one that came out that did not have the inside painted black and the window.

I think you have seen images of your Sniper with the interior radiator installed, but you cannot locate them any longer. If you keep in mind right, you had together the radiator and the fans inside, accurate. You are wondering if it's a superior idea to put the fans on the outside (in the handle area) and get a thicker (50m) radiator as an alternative of using one that's merely 30mm. Advice you have been given on additional boards say that a solitary 2x120 30mm radiator is not sufficient to maintain two GPUs (or even an i7 and NB) as cool as they necessitate to be. Has anyone tried to fit a 3x120 inside the Sniper. You really, actually do not desire to work anything outside the case, but you have been playing approximately with over clocking the i7 at present and water cooling it is currently something you would similar to entertain as well. The thing is, you simply game regarding 20% of the time, and general light usage (e-mail, web, photos) about 30%. The additional 50% of the time you are doing CPU concentrated stuff similar to rendering images in Terragen, POV-Ray, etc. You be familiar with a solitary 2x120 radiator would not be capable to handle together GPU's and the CPU, so you are looking for your most excellent options considering you desire to maintain everything inside the case (including the handle area).