Thread: NVIDIA Stereoscopic Video Player not maintaining aspect ratio

NVIDIA Stereoscopic Video Player not maintaining aspect ratio

Hello. i have got the 3D vision monitor bundle and I am enjoying the gaming experience. The problem is that is that when I download video from nvidia and it plays well when under monoscopic view. But when I switch to full screen or Stereoscopic it do not plays well or respond. i do not know what could have been the issue. Please help. It would be a great help. I use Geforce 8800Gt graphic card. Please help. Thank you.

Re: NVIDIA Stereoscopic Video Player not maintaining aspect ratio

I hope the problem is with the drivers that you have installed. This is necessary that you do check out for the same. It could be that the application do not support the newly upgraded drivers and hence in order to perform well you then need to get work with the old drivers. I hope you may then be able to sort the things well. Do check out.

I would suggest you to look for the reinstallation of the drivers. It could be that the driver may be corrupt or been bugs been appended. So in order t6o sort the issue you need to work well by uninstalling the existing driver as. After it is been done you need to get the fresh copy of the application. I hope you may then be able to process and perform with the same well.

Contact to the manufacturer. You may then be able to sort the issue that you are facing with the drivers. So do check out and perform the action. All you need to do get the device to the manufacturer and get the solution from the manufacturer. They will service and give you the necessary ailments required. So perform.

The drivers which have been installed to the application or system may not be able to cope or support well. Hence this is the reason you are not able to execute the same under full screen mode. So in order to sort the issue it is essential that you check out and perform well. I hope this will sort the issue.