Thread: HowTo Fit side panel fan in Antec 900 + TRUE

HowTo Fit side panel fan in Antec 900 + TRUE

I guess numerous of you previously be familiar with regarding this thing ("mod"), but I thought that a number of you might not. So here I desire to know how you get a side panel fan to fit even although you have a TRUE installed. First, should I need a fan. Perhaps it was not so interesting, but for me, this is a somewhat godsend. I am accepted wisdom of putting a side fan into my 900, except my Vendetta II says otherwise. You be familiar with if cutting some of it determines to screw up the LED's. Shall I just keep away from the cables.

Re: HowTo Fit side panel fan in Antec 900 + TRUE

You plan on getting Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283v as your CPU cooler, the thing is, how be supposed to you regulate the fan in your case or cooler to have the most excellent air flow probable. As for at present, you do not be familiar with if the Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283v's fan is intake or exhaust your antec 902 have 2 120mm intake fans on the frontage with dust filter installed, how be supposed to you adjust the location of the fans here. They came installed in the middle and bottom cage, pushing air toward the psu and gpu spot, but not the CPU area. There is 1 120mm fatigue fan on the back, pulling air out in connecting the top and middle cage. And there's an additional 200mm exhaust fan on top of the case. You are not actually certain how to adjust the fans, or be supposed to you presently leave the fans location to the way it came as you are a bit concerned as no air are being push toward the CPU you might shift the 2 fan to top and middle to cool the gpu and CPU, but you are not certain if your psu determine to be capable to hand heat on its own, it's a corsair 750tx.

A number of people similar to accumulate large tower heat sinks in a case similar to that horizontally, meaning the heat sink's fan is blowing the CPU warmed air up into the top exhaust fan. (The 1283 is premeditated for the fan to blow air from the front from side to side to the back of the sink.) You be supposed to be presently extremely well with the two front case intake fans set on low. With filters though, you might necessitate medium. You determine to presently have to monitor temperatures and experiment. The heat sink arrangement you presently described for you would not work well in your Antec 900-housed system. If you were to do that, the heat sink's fan would pull hot air right off the top of a HOT 9800GX2 and push it from side to side the heat sink. If your video card does not work hot, go ahead and try the heat sink arrangement horizontal. If not, you still be supposed to get good results with the 902. If mounted perpendicularly, the heat sinks warmed determine to exhaust right from side to side the case's rear 120mm fan. Extremely nice case alternative! Many of us have the 900 and believe extremely highly of them.

Your ccf is in taking away from the gpu, and the ingestion is coming from the front of your case (where the cdrom is hypothetical to go) you believe its most excellent this way normally for antec 900s or the majority cases for that matter: side panel = intake, front panels = intake, top fan = exhaust, rear fan = exhaust. hm, you speculate if the side panel determine to be capable to hold another tri cool fan(or several 120mm fan), if you be able to take a image of your setup, that would be actually helpful =D.

Your HDD is overturned mounted in the middle of the top mount and you in addition have a fan on the side panel as ingestion. What mods are you scheduling for if you have the similar PSU, though you have it sucking in air from the underside of the case.(yes, you have to cut a hole and have the case elevated) You have your front fans on the top and in the middle and my DVD roms on the underside.

The corsair 750tx does ingestion with the fan facing downward. Do not actually observe the point lol, unless you opened you psu and invalidate mounted the fan, your corsair 750tx does fatigue the day it was purchase. You have to plan on cutting a hole on the bottom of the area where it position the psu, so you be able to place the psu with face facing downward, a bit simple on the cable management too for the reason that at present the entire the wires come out from the inner left as an alternative of near the side panels. You are going to cut supplementary holes in the mobo tray if it's desirable for cable management. Then if you locate several ultra thin 80mm or 92mm case fan for sale, if you are going to mod the back of the mobo tray for the fan to cool the back of your mobo, do not wish for hot air to accumulate there.

I believe he meant he twisted the PSU upside down, so it sucks air in from outside. In addition, your TX 750 does not have an exhaust fan. The majority, if not the entire PSUs have intake fans. Turning it upside down and callous a hole means no CPU/GPU/HDD/RAM heat interferes with the PSU's airflow. Do you desire pics of the side panel merely or simultaneously with the case. You determine to have to take a number of subsequent to dinner.