Thread: Best Case for Cable Management?

Best Case for Cable Management?

What is the best case for cable management. Which determine to be superior for psu to be on pinnacle than substructure. I have had a antec 900 and it’s a nightmare, accepted wisdom regarding getting cm690 still not certain, in addition been looking into p182 and p180 much help please. If you know any additional information on the above topic then you can post your reply here.

Re: Best Case for Cable Management?

The Antec 900 and 1200 are enormous for cable management if you get a drill and drill holes in the back of the MoBo panel. It work wires consideration to the holes to the back and then they cannot be seen. The p182, enormous cable management, presently throw the entire those cables behind your Mobo.

The Antec 1200 looks superior, as does the Cosmos series. I used to encompass an Antec 900 which was unpleasant so I do not suggest that. At present I have a CM690 which is attractive superior. My vote goes to the Antec 1200 for the reason that it looks superior, cools well, and permits excellent wire management. Yes the majority people do not have the tools or time to do that. I presently work on my Antec 900 in excess of and threw it away, trouble solved.

It takes a Hole aphorism (regarding $10), A Drill (You difficulty previously own), and a number of molding ($5) to put approximately the holes so they do not cut the wires. That determine to take similar to 30 min start to end. I did a real quick cable management job on my 900, presently using the factory holes , it looks 5 times superior than what it did , and gave a 1-2C drop to boot. Not bad for 30 min of messing approximately with it. I might come back and attack it with a number of power tools. You are determine to observe those.

A superior hole saw kit is $15 or additional, you do not desire to get a number of cheap Walmart one that is presently meant for wood or plastic. I in addition merely have a crappy cordless drill that does not have sufficient power to cut through a board. Besides rotary tools are superior for cable management anyway. And as far as the molding goes, it is too hard to discover locally to even bother wasting time. So, add an additional $100 for supplies onto a case that previously cost $100, and it presently seems to you it would be more logical to purchase a $200 case that previously is superior for cable management.

I mean determine to the volume knobs be a difficult for the front panel to close accurately, does anybody have this setup I got a disagree, I managed to mod my case for approximately 30 bucks total. My wires are close to 100% just right as far as I am worried. I was looking at the p182 and the front panel that closes determine to that is a problem for my internal i/o drive from the x if platinum.

It seems superior the 690 II, excluding I know this might sound odd, but do you imagine it determine to have a Full tower variant. It in additional have a side window version or description. immediately for preference. Looking extremely much similar to the HAF 932 is an excellent preference. Almost certainly no full tower for the CM690 considering it's several years old previously. The old side window premeditated for the original might fit. I am certain CM determine to release a nice side window ultimately. They do it for most of their cases and they would be dumb not to release an innovative one for the 690II. The HAF is a superior case for cable management as long you take a number of times on it. The most CM cases that have designated cable management come out actually pleasant.