Thread: Couple of Questions - NZXT Guardian 921

Couple of Questions - NZXT Guardian 921

I am having NZXT 921, and it is orgasmicly cool, but the problem is with the internal part which is naked metal. Plus it got some scratches on it while I was shifting my house. I need to paint I matt black. So I am having couple of questions related to NZXT Guardian 921
    I know how to disassemble rivets, but when reassembling the case is it necessary to use same rivets? Or do I have to buy new one.
    Any related reply will be appreciated.

Re: Couple of Questions - NZXT Guardian 921

Normally maximum case use rivets that can be easily drilled out through 1/8" bit. You just have to drill enough to get through the head of the rivet, not all the way through. The head will pop out than you just have to use pliers for pulling the remainder out of the rivet. You can definitely use the same size of rivets while reassembling the case.

Well I am not sure how to remove the tool less mounting mechanisms. But I am sure about one thing that you will not be able to use the same rivets again and therefore you need to buy new rivets of the same size to fix it again. If you have any other query feel free to ask here, this is very good forum and you can get helpful replies here.

I am having Guardian 921 but I am facing problem with that. The heat sensors of the system are not working properly. Anybody have any idea where I can buy the new heat sensors. It is a little problem because the display is showing some errors. If anybody have any idea related to it then please share with me. I will be really thankful to you.

If you have recently bought the case then you can replace the case with new one. For this purpose you can contact RMA department of NZXT for a replacement panel. According to this is the best idea because if you are thing of replacing it by yourself then you might face some problem. If you system is out of warranty then you can contact a local technician for replacing this.

The benchmark for Guardian 921 is completed by running the system idle for more than an hour and then taking the temperature reading with the help of Fluke 87V multimeter on contact thermometer mode. I have also taken the reading after the system was under the full load by the OCCT stress testing program for more than one hour. I have taken reading for the CPU, GPU, HDD, RAM, and system temperatures and the reading for good.

According to NZXT Guardian 921 is a one of the best gaming case that falls in the high end group, with the good price for the features which are provided. The $99.99 price tag keeps it in the lower part of the price and in the high class of gaming, with all the features and specification that a demanding user could ask for. NZXT priced this case sensibly, with a good deal of concentration placed on the quality of the case and its aesthetics.